- Similar itemTime's ArrowJo Saffiano Leather Tote Bag, MilitaireDetailsTime's Arrow saffiano leather tote. Smooth calfskin sides; golden hardware. Rolled tote straps, approx. 7" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 19" drop. Open top; edged winged sides. Front snap-flap envelope pocket. Inside, two zip, two drop, and two slip pockets. Interior padded, snap-tab laptop compartment. Nylon lining; leather bars protect bag bottom. 10 1/2"H x 21"W x 6"D. Bag weighs approx. 3lbs. "Jo" is imported. Designer About Time's Arrow: Time's Arrow designer Christine Park set out to create a great handbag inspired by her mom's own collection. Minimalist outside, Time's Arrow bags are incredibly detailed within. The expandable envelope design is equipped with divided compartments, zip pocket, and card slot. Available in an array of leathers and colors, each is finished with the signature compass-inspired logo. Ready to start your Time's Arrow collection today? In addition to the signature crossbody-which may be worn as a slight messenger or hung delicately from the shoulder-the range encompasses totes, satchels, duffels, shoulder bags, wristlets, wallets, and clutches.
- Michael KorsCashmere Raglan-Sleeve Poncho, ChartreuseDetailsMichael Kor knit poncho; ribbed trim. Approx. 21 1/2"L from shoulder to hem (size M measured). Bateau neckline. Three-quarter raglan sleeves, approx. 20"L. Pullover style. Rounded hem. Cashmere. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25. 5"/65cm, hips 33. 5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Similar itemGucci black patent leather high heeled sandals with wide ankle straps incorporating the iconic Gucci horse bit detail in antique gold. Sleek and sophisticated, wear these incredible sandals with black leather skinny jeans and Matthew Williamson’s green silk Exotic Camo short kaftan dress for a synthesis of style and texture. Patent Leather. Heel measures: 4.3 inches.
- Gucci black patent leather Vernice crystal high-heeled sandals. Adjustable ankle strap and Gucci anniversary horsebit. Leather lined with gold trim and leather sole. 105mm heel height.
- Similar itemShowcase a polished look rain on shine in this sleek DKNY trench coat. Notched collar features a removable hood. Double-breasted front button closure. Long sleeves sport button tabs at cuffs. Removable self-tie belt provides a feminine silhouette. Welt hand pockets. Inverted pleat at back hem. Fully lined. 57% cotton, 43% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Saffiano Leather Barrel Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsZAC Zac Posen saffiano leather barrel satchel with piped napa PVC trim. Golden hardware. Rolled top handles with 3 3/4" drop. Removable shoulder strap with 18 1/2" drop. Zip top closure with open sections at front and back sides; front closed by flip-lock. Interior, faille lining; one zip and two open pockets. Exterior, back zip pocket with cover over zipper and golden logo plate. Metal feet protect bag. 9 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 7 1/4"D. Imported. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Saffiano Flap-Top Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsZAC Zac Posen saffiano leather satchel bag with golden hardware. Flat top handle with 8" drop. Flap top with flip-lock closure with embossed logo on edge. Interior, grosgrain lining; one zip and two open pockets. Exterior, back zip pocket and golden logo plate; rings reinforce side corners. Metal feet protect bottom of the bag. 12"H x 19"W x 7"D. "Eartha" is imported. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemLeather 'Lara' peep toe high heeled sandal with harness buckle straps at ankle; features leather sole and interior. Material: Calf-skin leather.
- Canada GooseMontebello Parka with Fur Hood DetailsCanada Goose Montebello parka with 625 power fill power white goose down; accented with military buttons. Drawcord hood with natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff. Approx. 28"L from shoulder to hem. TEI score of 3; for fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use; temperatures from -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (14 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit). Button closure with concealed two-way zip front. Long sleeves with zip pocket; ribbed cuffs to keep out the cold; . Front flap pocket with heavy duty zip closure. Fleece-lined chest pockets for hands, snap closure; lower envelope pockets for storage, button closure. Interior straps allows for parka to be worn as a backpack. Slim fit with an adjustable inner drawstring waist. Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Canada Goose: Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.