- Crafted in Italy of shiny metallic leather, a timeless point-toe heightened by a soaring heel. Lacquered heel, 4?" (120mm) Shiny metallic leather upper Point toe Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Akris puntoContrast-Back-Zip Wool SweaterDetailsWool knit. Wide neckline; long sleeves. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Contrast back zip. Band hem; pullover. Imported. Designer About Akris Punto: Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.
- Similar itemIsabel Marant oversize Milroy blazer crafted of blue, teal and green plaid linen-virgin wool, intricately embellished with beads, jewels and sequins at the lapels. Shawl collar, raw-edge patch pockets, belt loops at back, leather tie belt. Lined in twill. Open front. Available in Blue Multi. Linen/wool. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemPerforations form a scale like pattern on this lustrous By Malene Birger skirt, and matte suiting adds mellow contrast. A side slit adds a flirtatious touch to the pencil profile. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Perforated satin / stretch suiting. Shell 1: 48% acetate/30% polyamide/20% polyester/2% polyurethane. Shell 2: 63% polyester/33% viscose/4% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 23in / 58.5cm Measurements from size 34. Available sizes: 32,34,36
- Manolo BlahnikBB Metallic Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pump, BronzeDetailsManolo Blahnik "BB" pump in metallic bronze patent leather. 4" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Padded leather lining. Leather sole. "BB" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik BB style runs large. We suggest that you order a half size smaller than you typically wear. Designer About Manolo Blahnik: Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemTop by Paper Denim & Cloth Made from a lightweight wool blend Mohair added for a soft fluffy feel Crew neckline Dropped shoulder seams Cropped cut Ribbed trim Regular fitABOUT ME Main: 53% Nylon, 26% Acrylic, 11% Wool, 10% Mohair Wool.
- Similar itemSt. John CollectionTweed Tuxedo Jacket, CaviarDetailsTweed. Tuxedo lapels. Button front. Long sleeves. Slim. Welt pockets. Viscose/polyamide/wool/polyester. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John: St. John is an American luxury house that was founded in 1962 on the premise of a simple, yet elegant knit dress. Over the years, the brand has evolved, but the basis for the collection remains the same today as it did from the very start - updated classics, timeless and elegant clothing that appeals to women around the world.
- Similar itemSatin Multicolor Pattern Hook-and-eye closure Zip Two front pockets Unlined . Material:100% Polyester
- Similar itemValentinoMetallic Leather Pointy Pump, GoldDetailsValentino metallic leather pump. 4" covered skinny heel. Pointy toe; low-cut vamp. Leather lining and insole. Buffed outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.