- Similar itemComposition: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Details: crêpe, multicolor pattern, deep neckline, sleeveless, logo detail, frills, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, stretch.
- The sleek design of these wedge heel booties from Sigerson Morrison (BELLE) are the perfect partner for jeans or a dress, and a staple for your fall/winter wear. Soft suede upper. Pointed toe. Angled side zip with top snap button closure. Leather lined. Leather sole. 3¾ Wedge heel. Shaft measures 3'' tall and 14'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Imported;
- Simple yet elegant, the Custommade Women's Boyfriend Smoking Blazer in mahogony rose features a single button fasten, two lower pockets and turned-up cuffs. L.M.
- Similar itemYellow quilted tote from V73 featuring a gold-tone twist lock fastening, a strap closure, top handles, a hanging logo plaque, a top zip fastening and an internal zipped pocket.
- A collaboration with WeWoreWhat blogger Danielle Bernstein. This oversized blazer cut from smooth sateen has a sleek, yet relaxed look. Notched lapels frame the placket, and faux leather pockets detail the front. Exposed zips detail the sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Sateen. Shell: 48% viscose/52% rayon. Trim: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 28.5in / 72.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: S,XS
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemPrecisely structured and finished with distinctive metal hardware, this Sophia Hulme buckle tote is a cool companion when you're headed to the weekend market or important meetings. Details Sophie Hulme tote bag in stiff, smooth saddle leather with golden hardware. Contrast edge trim. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 15" drop. Buckled tote handles with studded metal plate bases. 3 1/2" handle drop. Open top. Hanging whistle charm. Interior slip-pocket panel; unlined. Structured North-South silhouette. 15"H x 12"W x 4"D. Weighs approx. 2.15lbs. Made in Hungary.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, pleated detailing, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, crêpe, multicolor pattern.
- Similar itemSophie HulmeBuckled Leather Tote Bag, OliveDetailsSophie Hulme tote bag in stiff, smooth saddle leather with golden hardware.Contrast edge trim.Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 15" drop.Buckled tote handles with studded metal plate bases.3 1/2" handle drop.Open top.Hanging whistle charm.Interior slip-pocket panel; unlined.Structured North-South silhouette.15"H x 12"W x 4"D.Weighs approx. 2.15lbs.Made in Hungary.Designer About Sophie Hulme Handbags:A Brit on the fast track to success, Sophie Hulme graduated from Kingston University in 2007 after being named Student of the Year. Just two months later she debuted her own collection and in 2012 received the British Fashion Award for Emerging Talent in Accessories. Each of her designs-from tote bags to clutches to crossbody styles-is carefully constructed to be timeless. Says Hulme, "I always work with classics, adapting them to feel modern but without designing 'looks' so my pieces can be kept through the years."