- Similar itemTransform your classic Mason jars into festive drinking glasses with Ball® Set of 4 Regular Mouth Sip and Straw Lids. Compatible with any Ball regular-mouth jar, these fun and funky lids and jovial green-and-white striped straws are sure to please adults and children alike. The reusable straws are eco-friendly and have an extra-large diameter, making them ideal for all types of drinks, from a refreshing glass of ice water to a super-thick chocolate malted milkshake. Enjoy the new-found functionality of your Ball jars as you pour a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade, sip a strawberry smoothie from the summer's first crop or enjoy an adult beverage infused with in-season fruits. Not only is this set a great way to enjoy a cold beverage, but we've found that the lids double as spouts for mess-free pouring of sauces, soups and other liquids. Pair the lid with a regular-size metal band and turn it tight to ensure a leak-free seal that protects your drink from accidental spills and pests. Add even more excitement to your drinkware collection by combining Sip and Straw lids with a handled set of Ball Drinking Mason Jars or colored glass jars from Ball's Heritage Collection. Features: Set includes four lids and four straws. Extra-large straw diameter suitable for thick beverages. Fits all Ball regular-mouth jars. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Designed in the USA. Height: 11-in. Size/Capacity: Set of 4. Width: 4.1-in.
- Similar itemPersuasive Blossoms. Serve a salad or sandwich on the round Oiva plate. A delicate line drawing of hearty flowers by Aino-Maija Metsola decorates Sami Ruotsalainen’s elegantly designed plate. Mix it with other patterns and colors. Oiva's hard porcelain ensures a long lifespan; the glazed color and pattern remains vibrant. It’s dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe.
- Brahms Mount's iconic linen/cotton day blankets are great to use at the beach, on the boat, picnicking, lounging on the patio, poolside or after exercise. These eight different patterns are limited editions. Dimensions: 50" x 80" 50% Linen and 50% Cotton composition.
- Similar itemHandsome acacia wood plates are ideal for serving individual salads and small appetizers, or they can be used as serving trays. Environmentally friendly and food safe. Material: Acacia wood. Care: Hand wash. Dimensions: 10" square. Made in Thailand.
- Maintain your table manners this year with the elegant Lexington Living Collection Red Napkin. The napkin comes in a pale shade of red with intricate white stitching detail around the border of the piece. Finished with the eye-catching Lexington logo in the bottom corner, the napkin also features a wicker napkin ring for presentation purposes. This is the ideal piece to add to the dining table in the home and will look great mixed and matched with the Lexington Red Tablecloth. From the Spring 2014 collection, this array of products have been carefully chosen to reflect Lexington's love of both the Hamptons and the season itself. After a long and bitter winter it's time to bring spring indoors, drawing inspiration for the natural elements and colours the season has to offer. Inject bright shades and a new look to the interior scheme for the season that lies ahead in the shape of key pieces from this elegant collection from Lexington.
- Similar itemThe essence of elegance and practicality in an heirloom-quality linen throw that develops more drape, character and softness over time. An offset stripe of openwork leno weaving adds texture and a hint of pattern. Breathable and naturally antimicrobial with a fibrous scent and hand. Makes a wonderful gift. Machine-washable and colorfast. 42" x 76"
- Similar itemThis delightful stoneware collection will brighten up your kitchen and dining table. High-quality exterior enamel protects against damage and daily wear. Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. Brighten your table with the sunny Le Creuset Soleil dinnerware. Every plate, bowl and mug is designed to complement any collection of stoneware, and is finished with Le Creuset's signature three-ring accent along the exterior. Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192°F is safe for cutting on with knives. Thermal resistance with a temperature range of -65°F to 500°F. Freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher safe. 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Imported.
- The perfect finishing touch to the napkins on your dining table, the Lexington Living Collection Napkin Ring offers a definitive touch of elegance and sophistication to the table linen. This stylish wicker napkin ring features an intricate criss-cross design and is finished with a leather Lexington motif logo. It also adds a new dimension of style to any napkins and can be matched perfectly with the Lexington Living Collection Napkins. From the Spring 2014 collection, this array of products have been carefully chosen to reflect Lexington's love of both the Hamptons and the season itself. After a long and bitter winter it's time to bring spring indoors, drawing inspiration for the natural elements and colours the season has to offer. Inject bright shades and a new look to the interior scheme for the season that lies ahead in the shape of key pieces from this elegant collection from Lexington.
- Similar itemCelebrate 100 years of home canning with the limited edition Ball® 6-pc. Blue Heritage Collection Pint Jar Set. Inspired by the original Ball mason jars, which were first created in 1913 to let home cooks can and preserve foods at home, the period-correct blue-tinted jars in this set have a vintage look that makes modern canning enthusiasts feel they are part of an unbroken tradition spanning back decades. The Ball company logo and the "Perfect Mason" logo used on the original 1913 jars are both embossed on the front of each jar in this set, and the backs feature embossed text commemorating the 100-year history of mason jars. This pack includes six jars with matching lids, and they can be used with modern canning kits and accessories to preserve a wide variety of foods for future use. The jars meet modern safety and performance standards, and they hold up to 1 pint of canned food when filled, so it's easy to make canned peaches, strawberry jam, pickles and canned crushed tomatoes to fill your pantry. A vintage-style tray carton keeps the jars organized until you're ready to use them. This Blue Heritage Collection set of jars is the first in a series of limited-edition mason jar sets to be released by Ball, so you can save them as collector's items. Best Used For: Canning fruits, vegetables and meats. Remember to sterilize canning jars before use, and follow safe canning procedures to prevent contamination of canned goods. Features: 1-pint capacity per jar. Six mason jars per set. Period-correct blue color. Includes lids. Functional for modern home canning. Limited-edition collector's item. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: Glass. Origin: USA. Size/Capacity: Set of 12/1-pt.