- Similar itemFrom LA-based Raquel Allegra, a true doyenne in the realm of basics; a timelessly effortless skirt with a tied & gathered waist in lightweight silk cotton. Sits at natural waist Foldover front with button closure Gathered 1" waistband with beltloops & tie Side seam pockets Shortened lining Relaxed fit Color: Black. 30% silk, 70% cotton. Handmade in LA.
- Similar itemCrêpe Satin No appliqués Solid color Bow collar Long sleeves No pockets. Material:100% Silk, Polyester
- Similar itemCrêpe Ruches Solid color Classic neckline Long sleeves No pockets. Material:100% Silk
- Similar itemWrap skirt featuring a wide high waist waistband. Diagonal front layered hem with gathering around hips for a slim, flattering fit. Single folded edge hem along bottom. Length hits at knee. Additional Information: 94% Cotton, 6% Lycra. Fabric: JE. Made in USA. Garment washed for a soft, lived in feel. Length: 15 in.
- Similar itemAn easy-wearing gathered skirt in structured cotton-linen, lent a touch of downtown edge with glossy silver zip pockets at each hip. Flared, knee-length fit Shirred elasticated waistband Exposed zip pockets at front hip Polished, silver-tone zippers with custom pull Wide self-panel around hem Unlined Structured, midweight cotton-linen weave Color: Onyx. 65% cotton, 35% linen.
- Similar itemCrêpe Frills Solid color Deep neckline Sleeveless Front closure Button closing No pockets Large sized. Material:100% Silk
- Similar itemSpaghetti straps . Off the shoulder ruffled sleeves. Concealed back zip closure . All over print placement may vary . Black georgette lined sleeves. Sample size: 40
- Similar itemFrom our in-house collection, La Garçonne Moderne; a softly draped, tropical wool skirt, reminiscent of a school uniform piece. Hidden clasp closure Softly gathered waist Length hits mid-calf Color: Faded Black. 100% wool, Japanese origin. Made in New York.
- Similar itemMustard yellow silk striped blouse from Jean Louis Scherrer Vintage featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening and a striped pattern. Circa 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.