- You've definitely earned your rock-star status within the academic community, but when you show up to class strutting this fierce skull top, you prove you know a thing or two about fashion, too! Grinning noggins of cream cover this semi-sheer tank, gently cascading over the black satin background, from the back exposed zipper to the high-low hemline. Today, you've paired this peerless piece with a neon bandeau, a charcoal blazer, cuffed skinnies, and kitten heels, for a look that's sure to make the grade! Urban, Festival, Boho Mid-length Sleeveless Skull-lastic Looks Top in Black for Casual, Halloween occasions.
- This pair of boot cut jeans from Stitch's reshapes the body by elongating your legs. The dark wash fabric is soft and comfortable,finished with sandblasting along the edges for a chic touch.
- These classic brown leather cowboy boots are updated with goldtone studs throughout. Hitting mid-calf,these chic boots finish with a snipped toe and a traditional block heel.
- Similar itemUnveil metallic splendor in this novelty short sleeve cocoon cardigan. Special blend of fabric lends a sensational sheen that glistens gold. Shape of center front placket is a smooth curve, all openings trimmed in a substantial rib border. Short sleeves and billowy body offer generous sizing.
- Similar itemWhite cotton 'Rock Star' tank top from Markus Lupfer featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a placed print, a loose fit and a long length. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemWhile one friend sings and another dances, you accompany the festivities on your guitar while wearing these flared stretch-cotton jeans. This casual five-pocket pair features flared legs, slight distressing, and classic gold stitching, providing the perfect ensemble for the firelit assembly! Flare , Bell Bottom Firepit Orchestra Jeans in Blue embellished with Pockets for Casual occasions.
- MagaschoniLong Open-Stitch Colorblock CardiganDetailsMagaschoni airy open-stitch cardigan provides a long view of oceanic hues. Pairs perfectly with the coordinating dress or cooly pops over a white tank and slim-fit pants. Magaschoni open-stitch colorblock zigzag knit cardigan. Approx. 33 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. V neckline; button front. Long sleeves, 26"L. Long, relaxed silhouette. Rayon/polyester/nylon/metallic; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Magaschoni:The New York-based Magaschoni line was introduced in 1989 and has become a beacon of luxurious separates and polished suits. The collection is crafted from high-end fabrics and features intricate stitching, beading, and embroidery. Creative Director Jeffrey Thorpe was born and raised in Hong Kong, spending his formative years poring over Vogue sketching designs. After graduation with honors from Kingston in London, Thorpe soon headed to New York City. Thorpe brings his world travels and inspiration to the collections.
- Similar itemLaredo mixes modern detail onto classic cowgirl boots. This women's Laredo boot features a brown leather foot under a matching and fancy stitched leather shaft. Beautiful red leather wingtips. Leather lacing adorns foot and 11" shaft. Updated snip toe profile. Easy-on pull straps. Imported.
- Similar itemChestnut brown leather curved cowboy boots from Damy featuring a square toe, an ankle length, an alligator skin effect, a low block heel and buckled straps.