- "Richard's Gate (entrance)" — @infirmitas
- "St. Ignatius Preparatory Academy and Richard's River" — @infirmitas
- A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. -William Shakespeare. Nature, music, languages and friends. Uninvited acts of kindness touch me to the core. I despise arrogance, crave freedom and live...
- "Lockwood Hall (administration, financial aid office, Headmaster's and Dean of Admission's residence)" — @infirmitas
An eclectic collection of old hollywood, storybook illustrations, books, green tea, period dramas,...
- "Convocation Hall (connected to the St. Ignatius Chapel)" — @infirmitas
- my name is aly. ask. (if you recognise any of your photos uncredited - please, please tell me) i was...
- "St. Alice Chapel" — @infirmitas
- "Richard's Crossing (from the Convocation Hall and the St. Ignatius Chapel to the main campus, Madsen Hall and the Libraries along with the residential halls)" — @infirmitas
- funeral-wreaths: “ I have genuinely walked over this bridge, and gone punting on that river. (St John’s in Cambridge) ”
- "Madsen Hall (Letters, Humanities, and Social Sciences - attached to DuPont and Blaires)" — @infirmitas
This is a mode of expression for W.J.V.
- — we thought we were immortal — I'm Hannah. Introvert from NY, in love with sam smith and some other...
- "DuPont Library (attached to Madsen and Blaires) and Ignatius Quad" — @infirmitas
- My Looks
- bookmania: “ Anson Reading Room, Codrington Library, All Souls College, Oxford (photo by Indiana Jonsmo) ”
- "Blaires Rare Book and Manuscript Library (attached to Madsen and DuPont) and Ignatius Quad" — @infirmitas
- "Pembroke Hall (Maths)" — @infirmitas
"...at long and dear last I may without fail Suffer the first vision that set fire to the stars."
- allthingseurope: “Lancut, Poland (by Parwissimus) ”
- "James' Gate (separates the main campus - Madsen, Libraries, and Pembroke - from the secondary campus - Eliot, Alnwick, Queens, and Sheffield)" — @infirmitas
- "König Ballroom (within the old arts building, now renamed as The Queens Conservatoire for Music)" — @infirmitas
Inspiring picture beautiful, chandelier, elegant, interior, room. Resolution: 500x332 px. Find the picture to your taste!
- "Little Royal Theatre" — @infirmitas
- a-l-ancien-regime: “Versailles, appartements Louis XV ”
- "Sheffield Gymnasium, Courts, and Yards" — @infirmitas
- "Eliot Hall (Sciences and Maths - connected to Alnwick)" — @infirmitas
- a-l-ancien-regime: “Carved frieze with Neptune and Thetis by Luke Lightfoot at Claydon House, c.1760 ”
- "Alnwick Conservatory (connected to Eliot, next to the Headmaster's Gardens)" — @infirmitas
- "Charles' Crossing (leading from Alnwick and Sheffield to the residential halls across Richard's River)" — @infirmitas
allthingseurope: “Wörlitz, Germany (by echumachenco) ”
- "Charles' Gate (separates, Eliot, Alnwick, Queens, and Sheffield from residential halls)" — @infirmitas
My Name is Zahra, I'm a singing eighteen year old from London, Studying vocals at ICMP, Music Junkie...
- "Charles Hall (residential) and the Southern Quad (which consists of Charles, James, and Richard Hall)" — @infirmitas
- "Southern Quad" — @infirmitas
- "Common Fields (located on the other side of Charles Hall and the Southern Quad)" — @infirmitas
- "Charles Hall - Common Room" — @infirmitas
dapperliving: “ Calke Abbey, Derbyshire (via) ”
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- patrickjohnsontailors: “ Crockett & Jones Belgraves. ”
- I really like music and books ☂
- "Richard Hall" — @infirmitas
- "Richard Hall- Common Room" — @infirmitas
- "James Hall (residential)" — @infirmitas
- rerechce: “ Auguste Rodin (by Marcos Rivas) ”
- "James Hall - Common Room" — @infirmitas
- maile. 24 year old photographer living in orange county, california. loves: the sea, rose flavor, jars, history, pressing leaves, sugar, sea glass, old people, old things, crafting, warm days,...
- "Southern Woods" — @infirmitas
- "James' Crossing (leading from James Hall to the St. Valentine Chapel across Richard's River)" — @infirmitas
- "St. Valentine Chapel for Roman Catholics (established ca. 1810 through the generous endowment of the Ludlow family)" — @infirmitas
- "Frederick's Crossing (leading from the Southern Quad to the Northern Yard across Richard's River)" — @infirmitas
ivyinspired: “ ”
- allthingseurope: “Bradford on Avon, England (by stepheneverettuk) ”
- "Northern Yard (Frederick Hall)" — @infirmitas
- "Frederick Hall" — @infirmitas
- "(Other side)" — @infirmitas
- "Frederick Hall - Common Room" — @infirmitas
- Maria. 21. Portugal.
- Mallory, 20, Canada Love For Fashion, Piano, Ballet, Baking Classic Couture And Café's
- There has got to be a rolling ladder in my shop.
- "Frederick's Gate (separates entire campus from Northern Woods)" — @infirmitas
The Nigthfort castle on the wall, where the one time king of the wall took his white walker wife.
- "Northern Woods" — @infirmitas
- "The New Sciences and Arts Center" — @infirmitas
dokamiyumekui: “ Exeter Academy Library by KJBO on Flickr. ”
- phillips exeter library 7 (by s.curran)
- "Alistair Newell Gallery" — @infirmitas
Nascentes morimur finisque ab origine pendet. The silent and borrowed chronicles of Elliot Adair James, a student who is also an avid reader and writer. I'm interested in psychobiology and I like to...
- "Blauberg Observatory (established ca. 2005 through the generous endowment of the Klein family)" — @infirmitas