- This bold pink Alexander McQueen clutch features the house's signature brass-knuckle clasp bedecked with skulls, flowers, and glittering crystals. Napa leather with silver hardware. Signature Alexander McQueen hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Leather lining. Slim East-West silhouette. 4 1/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 3/4"D. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGo for elegance with the Vala necklace. With a glimmering array of crystals, this necklace will become your signature sparkling statement. Celebrity fans: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Fergie. Gunmetal or oxidized silver plated necklace. Measures approximately 17'' long with lobster clasp closure. Centerpiece measures approximately 2.5" at longest point and 4.5" at widest point. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- A soft twill Alexander Wang jacket with a tailored, yet feminine profile. Notched illusion lapels frame the placket, which fastens with a snap. Pleating creates a peplum effect in front, and a vent splits the back hem. Elbow pleats at long sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Soft, structured twill. Shell: 59% polyamide/40% cotton/1% elastane. Lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 24in / 61cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 2,4,6,8
- Nina RicciTweed Drape-Back Zip JacketDetailsNina Ricci tweed jacket with satin trim. Collarless; round neckline. Long sleeves; layered combo cuffs. Zip front; flap-patch chest pockets. Peplum waist with ruffled back. Cascading back detail falls long. Adjustable back belt shapes fit. Viscose/polyester/polyamide/virgin wool. Viscose trim and lining. Made in France of Italian material. Designer About Nina Ricci: Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.
- Alexander McQueenNapa Knuckle-Duster Box Clutch Bag, PinkDetailsNapa leather with silver hardware. Signature Alexander McQueen hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Leather lining. Slim East-West silhouette. 4 1/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 3/4"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemA choker that your high school self would be jealous of. Oxidized silver plated necklace. Measures approximately 9.5" long with 3.5" chain extension. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- Similar itemPerfect elegance, with a hint of rock-n-roll. Oxidized silver plated necklace. Measures approximately 15" long with 2.5" chain extension. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York (Love). This item is made personally made to order for you, and will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Similar itemCream silk blend jacket from Moschino featuring a round neck, three-quarter length sleeves, a black bow ribbon front fastening and a black trim with a pearl embellishment.
- Similar itemBlue, red and white leather ';Britannia' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a Union Jack design with crystal embellishment, a gold-tone metal trim, a signature skull clasp fastening with faux pearl inserts and a designer embossed red leather lining.