- Alexander McQueenNapa Knuckle-Duster Box Clutch Bag, PinkDetailsNapa leather with silver hardware.Signature Alexander McQueen hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment.Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Leather lining.Slim East-West silhouette.4 1/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 3/4"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- A soft twill Alexander Wang jacket with a tailored, yet feminine profile. Notched illusion lapels frame the placket, which fastens with a snap. Pleating creates a peplum effect in front, and a vent splits the back hem. Elbow pleats at long sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Soft, structured twill. Shell: 59% polyamide/40% cotton/1% elastane. Lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 24in / 61cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8
- Similar itemGo for elegance with the Vala necklace. With a glimmering array of crystals, this necklace will become your signature sparkling statement. Celebrity fans: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Fergie. Gunmetal or oxidized silver plated necklace. Measures approximately 17'' long with lobster clasp closure. Centerpiece measures approximately 2.5" at longest point and 4.5" at widest point. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- This bold pink Alexander McQueen clutch features the house's signature brass-knuckle clasp bedecked with skulls, flowers, and glittering crystals. Napa leather with silver hardware. Signature Alexander McQueen hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Leather lining. Slim East-West silhouette. 4 1/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 3/4"D. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDainty, feminine and so very versatile. Oxidized silver plated necklace. Measures approximately 18" long. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- Similar itemYellow stretch boucle tweed jacket from Nina Ricci. Round neckline with grosgrain folded bow. Concealed press stud button down front with ribbed silk detailing. Three-quarter-length sleeves. Two front welt pockets; two front patch pockets. Gathered peplum hemline. Interior grosgrain trim. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemPut a V on it. Oxidized silver plated necklace. Measures approximately 16.5" long with 4" chain extension and 3" at widest point. Made with Swarovski Crystals. Handmade in New York.
- Nina RicciTweed Drape-Back Zip JacketDetailsNina Ricci tweed jacket with satin trim.Collarless; round neckline.Long sleeves; layered combo cuffs.Zip front; flap-patch chest pockets.Peplum waist with ruffled back.Cascading back detail falls long.Adjustable back belt shapes fit.Viscose/polyester/polyamide/virgin wool.Viscose trim and lining.Made in France of Italian material.Designer About Nina Ricci:Paris in 1932 was the setting for the launch of the Nina Ricci line, created by Maria Ricci and her son Robert. One of the most classic French houses, Nina Ricci stands for airily romantic style. Current designer Peter Copping upholds the tradition of pretty, feminine fare while injecting just the right amount of modern edge.
- Hot-pink satin. Optional chain shoulder strap. Cobalt-blue stone and clear and light-green crystal embellishment at front, gold-tone frame. Internal pouch pocket, designer-stamped plaque. Fully lined in black leather. Designer-stamped clasp fastening