- Similar itemCasual dress by Greylin Soft-touch wool mix Lightweight design Ribbed roll neckline Buttoned shoulder Close cut body-conscious fit Dry clean 56% Acrylic, 19% Mohair Wool, 19% Wool, 6% Polyester Our model wears a UK S/EU S/US XS and is 175cm/5'9” tall.
- Radiant blue shines against a majestic motif in this cocktail ring presented by Alok Jain of India. The ring top features a substantial reconstituted turquoise stone in bluish-green surrounded by a dot pattern. The ring's band is comprised of a swirling majestic pattern formed by the sterling silver's combination finish that gives the ring a radiant allure.
- Similar itemDartington Beehive Votive Holder with Candle.Color:Clear.Material:Glass; paraffin/vegetable wax.
- JudeFrances Jewelry cocktail ring from the Laguna Collection. Approx. 0.8L x 0.8W face. Sterling silver frame with 18-karat yellow gold accents. Diagonally set rounded square face with domed, bezel-set turquoise cabochon center. Gold cross overlay with fleur-de-lis end caps accents turquoise. Pav white sapphires trim ring face, halo and split shank. Signature granulated borders and trim. Handcrafted in Thailand.
- Similar itemSweater by ASOS Collection Ribbed, ripple-effect knit Round neckline Dropped shoulders Constrast knit sleeves Relaxed fit Machine wash 50% Cotton, 50% Acrylic Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 169 cm/5'6. 5” tall.
- Similar itemAtelier Cologne's candles are crafted in France using the highest percentage of fragrance oils and a unique blend of vegetable and paraffin waxes. The invigorating 'Pomelo Paradis' is infused with a fruity yet romantic combination of Pink Pomelo, Mandarin, Blackcurrant Bud and Orange Blossom. Finished with Rose, Mint, Vetiver, Iris and Amber, it is sure to lift your senses and delight guests to your home.. Made in France. Comes in a white presentation box. Burn time: 50 hours. Pomélo Paradis Cologne Absolue also available.
- Similar itemMidi dress by Vila Open gauge, knitted fabric Cowl neckline Ribbed trims Split hem Loose fit. falls loosely over the body Machine wash 81% Acrylic, 16% Polyester, 3% Wool Our model wears a UK S/EU S/US XS and is 170cm/5'7"" tall.
- Love is in the air as a couple of birds are carried in a palanquin to their marriage ceremony in this patachitra painting by Mamoni Chitrakar. The Indian artist starts by preparing the colors from natural dyes obtaining a palette of bright colors that capture the festive spirit of the occasion. She then paints on paper which she pastes on cotton fabric recycled from saris. The word pata is derived from the Sanskrit and Pali word meaning cloth and chitra means picture. Patachitra means picture painted on cloth and it refers to a storytelling tradition originating in the Medinipur region of West Bengal. The painter community is called Patua and all of the artists bear the same last name Chitrakar meaning painter. Through this unique art form the bard presents the story with pictures while simultaneously narrating a song called Pater Gaan. Patuas use colors extracted from various trees leaves fruits flowers seeds and clay. Traditionally their themes revolved around mythological stories but the newer generations of Patuas paint about contemporary social issues ranging from violence against women to climate change. They are deftly capturing the changing times. Patachitra artists once had a unique style of presenting their craft: they would go to different villages singing and telling the stories within the paintings with song and ethos to these themes. Interestingly despite the fact they all belonged to the Muslim community and practiced Islam faith they all painted about Hindu gods and goddesses and sang songs in their praise. They did not see their religious beliefs as a barrier to their craft.
- Reflect your earthy aesthetic with this cool and contemporary turquoise ring. The square-cut turquoise stone that rests in the center of this ring features natural marbling, making each one unique. The band and stone surround, crafted of sterling silver, accentuates the depth and brilliance of this natural stone. With a high-polish finish, this metal pairs well with the sheen of the polished turquoise. Wear this chunky statement piece daily, or bring it out for special occasions. For an uncommon addition to an evening outfit, pair this ring, along with your other favorite turquoise pieces, with a formal dress. Square-cut center stone is natural turquoise for a unique look Center stone is chunky, measuring 17mm W x 17mm L High-polish sterling silver surrounds this center stone and makes up the band for extra shimmer Weighs 9.3 grams All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code E (turquoise). See Gemstone Treatments for further information. Click here for ring sizing guide This ring cannot be resized. Size: 8. Color: Green. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.