- Lafayette 148 New YorkRula Long-Sleeve Blouse, Ice BlueDetailsStudio 148 by Lafayette 148 New York "Rula" stretch-twill shirt with contrast. Spread collar; button-down front. Long sleeves; one-button cuff. Darts. Princess seams. Tailored silhouette. Straight hem. Cotton/polyamide/Lycra spandex; machine wash, cold, lay flat. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Model is wearing a size 2. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York: Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemTear details slice into these perfectly fitting skinny jeans with rock-cool edge. Belt loops and button at self waist Zip front Five-pocket style Shred and tear details Rise, about 10" Inseam, about 29" Cotton/polyester/Lycra Machine wash Made in USA
- Similar itemDouble leather handle. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Gold-plated hardware. Metal lettering logo on leather triangle. Snap closure on sides. One center pocket with zipper closure and one side pocket with zipper. Prada logo lining. L 34 h 25 w 18 cm.
- Oscar de la Renta sand and chocolate-brown Mauritania ankle boots. Stacked heel measures approximately 125mm/ 5 inches with a partially concealed 25mm/ 1 inch platform. Canvas, leather. Buckle-fastening straps at ankle, almond peep toe. Lace-up front, zip fastening at side. Fits small to size. Take a full size larger than normal. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemSilky, lightweight lyocell blouse in a faded, denim-effect wash. Band collar. Hidden placket. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Curved hem is slightly longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Blue. 100% lyocell.
- Similar itemLight-blue bleached and distressed stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, black and white printed underlayer. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 89% cotton, 11% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Cropped length.
- Similar itemA spin-off of the classic saddle shoe, our bootie has an aggressive platform and lace-up front. Laces. Heel height measures approximately 4 ½ inches, with a 1 ¼ inch platform. Goosebump nappa, nappa leather Leather footbed. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemReed KrakoffBoxer Pebbled Leather Tote Bag, BlueDetailsReed Krakoff Boxer tote in pebbled calfskin leather. Golden hardware. Tubular tote handles with belted keeper strap, 6" drop. Belted straps secure front snap-flap pocket. Exterior back snap pocketHanging leather ID tag. Twill lining. Inside, two zip and two open pockets. Leather tabs protect bag bottom. 10"H x 13"W x 5"D. Bag weighs 3lbs. Imported. Designer Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. His most recent fashion venture is an eponymous line of women's ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes in the tradition of great American sportswear design. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence. The collection's debut marks a new era of luxury in modern American fashion.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse. Spread collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pocket at left. Yoked back. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in the USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.