- Seattle Starbucks photograph, Pike Place Market, coffee lovers gift, photo of first Starbucks coffee shop, A Star is Born, downtown, travelFine art travel photography. A rainy Seattle day at Pike Place Market, home of the first Starbucks, Coffee Tea & Spices. Perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life. :) TITLE: A Star is Born downtown Seattle, Washington, May 2012 | 5 x 5 metallic print Printed by a professional lab on premium archival paper, for a photograph made of brilliant color and stunning detail that will last a lifetime. Signed on the back. ***Printed with a border ➤➤ see more of my prints of the Pacific Northwest:
- A sturdy, 12-fl oz clear plastic Cold Cup with double wall construction, updated Siren logo and reusable straw.
- I’m trading in the Starbucks cup for a cupcake liner, more accurately, a few liners. Find your Christmas flavors in this gingerbread cupcake recipe. Throw
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks
- Do you have a twice-a-day coffee habit? If so, Starbucks has a deal for you. Keep the receipt from your morning visit, and if you return after 2 p.m. with it, you’ll get a cold “grande” beverage (16 oz.) for $2.
- Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino blended beverage is the latest offering from Starbucks. First taste,
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- How to make your favorite Starbucks Frappuccino at home without spending a lot of money. Copycat Recipe for Mocha and regular frappuccinos with step by step photos.
- If there's one thing we all do on the fly, it's grab coffee. So it's a natural candidate for the fast-food world. Recently, McDonald's began offering Iced Coffee, stepping on the toes of Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts. All three offer standard iced coffees, as well as sweet and flavored twists on the iced coffee theme. Intrigued, I set off to compare the three offerings.
- Barnes & Noble is offering a FREE Starbucks coffee on February 26th only. To get your cup of coffee, you must go through a guided Nook Color tour with a Barnes & Noble bookseller.
- A fragment of the exterior of the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto which has a funky staircase protruding out of its south side. Although it's an interesting piece of architecture, very few angles actually photograph well. An ideal shot would be from below the staircase, however; the area is gated so it's not really an option. This was taken from the west side of the building with a telephoto lens at 180mm.
The image is 3 exposures one stop apart for the actual building, plus another exposure for the sky that was merged in using Photoshop.
Additional processing included some dodge and burn, smart sharpening in Photoshop and contrast enhancement and cross processing in Color Efex Pro 4. Finally, the image was desaturated by blending it with a black and white layer at 65%. Final curves and clarity adjustments in Lightroom 3 to finish it all off.
Want to learn about some of the most interesting locations to shoot Architecture in Toronto, including this one? Check out my Toronto architecture photo tour blog post
If you enjoy my photos you can help me out with a like on my Facebook page
Thanks for looking!
- Starbucks is Everywhere. Taking over the world with their muffins, their macchiatos, their passion teas… And, of course, their signature coffee Frappuccinos. Here’s a scary fact: one Starbucks Frappuccino contains 50 grams of sugar. That’s more than twice the recommended
- Starbucks Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade - Hunch
- I have been meaning to post this for, well, as long as I have been a daily consumer of coffee. I don’t even…
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- Nails and tea. Starbucks
- Make your Starbucks Peppermint Mocha richer, better and in a cupcake form. Yes, I went there and I’m betting you will too. It’s hard to beat a moist
- • I'm lovin' it • | via Facebook on We Heart It
- Page graphics for Myspace, Tumblr, anywhere! Reblog it at Tumblr, use it at Myspace
- Starbucks Food Menu
- Yesssprettystuff♥ on We Heart It
- Decadent chocolate cake is mixed with raspberry jam and butter cream icing, and is then dipped in a dark chocolaty coating and elegantly finished with a dusting of raspberry powder and chocolate drizzle
- Warm Starbucks Fall Drink
- I bought Chalk Ink markers (markers used to write on chalkboards . . . you know, like at Starbucks) a...
- Starbucks with an attitude. Don't like it? I don't care. addicts
- A holiday drink from Starbucks – Coffee blended with flavored peppermint syrup, rich mocha sauce, milk and ice. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
- A coffee beverage from Starbucks made with espresso, caramel and steamed milk.
- Cream cheese frosting and red velvet cakes.
- Hellloo and welcome to the Quality Starbucks Network. You should try following all the admins. But you can apply HERE :) Also if there is two pictures of the same drink it's usually two diffrent...