01 - STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO. ♥
1/2 cup fresh espresso
2 1/2 cups low fat milk (2 percent)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon dry pectin
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pitcher or covered container. Stir or shake until sugar is dissolved. Chill and serve cold. // Makes 24 ounces.
- To make the "Mocha" variety:
Add a pinch (1/16 teaspoon) of cocoa powder to the mixture before combining.
- To make espresso with a drip coffee maker and standard grind of coffee: Use 1/3 cup ground coffee and 1 cup of water. Brew once then run coffee through machine again, same grounds // Makes about 1/2 cup fresh espresso to use in the above recipe.
02 - STARBUCK'S CHAI TEA. ♥
3 cups water
3 cups milk
6-8 black or decaf black tea bags
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp ground ginger (or a mashed small chunk of fresh)
- Bring water and milk to a boil. Add other ingredients, return to boil. Turn off heat and let steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags then filter through fine
strainer. Good hot or cold.
03 - STARBUCK'S JAVA FLOAT. ♥
4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
2 cups club soda or sparkling water, chilled
4 scoops coffee ice cream
- In each of 2 tall glasses, stir together 2 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup and 1 cup club soda. Place 2 scoops of ice cream in each glass and serve immediately. // Serves 2.
04 - Starbucks Frappucino. ♥
1/2 cup Strong Coffee - espresso if possible
2 cup Milk
1/4 - 1/3 cup Sugar
1 1/2 cup Ice
- Combine all in a blender and blend well.
05 - STARBUCK'S DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP CRÈME FRAPPUCINO. ♥
4 tablespoon chocolate syrup
4 tablespoon chocolate chips
4 cups double-strength freshly brewed Espresso
Chopped or crushed ice
Whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate syrup (for drizzle, optional)
- Fill blender half full with chopped or crushed ice. Add all ingredients (except whipped cream) and blend until thick and still icy. Pour into 4 tall glasses, top with
whipping cream and drizzle chocolate over the whipped cream.
06 - STARBUCK'S WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA. ♥
2/3-cup whole milk
6 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Add milk and chocolate chips to saucepan and heat until chips are melted. Meanwhile make coffee in espresso machine, pour half of milk mixture in coffee mug and fill rest of mug with coffee (saving enough room for a dollop of whipped cream).
// Enough for 2 mugs.
07 - STARBUCK'S CARAMEL APPLE CIDER. ♥
1 teaspoon cinnamon syrup
1 cup apple juice
1 tablespoon whipped cream
1 teaspoon caramel topping
- Blend cinnamon syrup with apple juice and heat. Top with whipped cream and caramel syrup.
08 - SIMPLE ONE CUP CHAI. ♥
mug/cup of water to boil.
add a 3/4 inch piece of ginger.
crushed with a mallet to it and let the water boil a couple of minutes (to get the ginger essence in), then pour over tea-leaves (amt. depends on what tea
leaves are used - I use Darjeeling and throw in one and a half heaped tsp) and let steep two mins. or until leaves are settled at the bottom of the pot.
Pour into mug add milk, sugar and enjoy!
09 - Minty Hot Mocha. ♥
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup water
2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
43/4 cups skim milk
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a medium saucepan; stir well. Add water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in coffee granules. Gradually add milk, stirring well.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint. Beat with a whisk until foamy;
10 - Harvest Coffee Cider. ♥
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup apple juice
3 cups cold water
1/4 cup ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, any variety
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with cinnamon. Place sugar and apple juice in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker;
brew. When brewing is complete, stir until well mixed.
// Serves 10 //
11 - Frozen Cappuccino. ♥
- Put 1/3 cup finely ground espresso- roast coffee or other dark-roast coffee in a paper-lined coffee filter set over a mug.
- Pour 1 cup hot (190°) water into filter and let drip through. Chill until cool, about 20 minutes.
- In a blender, whirl coffee, 3/4 cup vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt, 1/2 cup ice cubes, and 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar until smoothly pureed. Pour into a glass.
12 - STARBUCK'S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES. ♥
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1-1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix it all up. Bake at 375-degrees for 12-15 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
13 - Chocolate Cappuccino Mousse. ♥
This simple chocolate mousse uses whipped cream as a base. Gently fold the cream into the chocolate in stages and blend well before continuing.
1/2 pound bittersweet chocolate
1/4 cup coffee syrup
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate and coffee syrup in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Combine the cream and vanilla, whip until soft peaks form. Gently fold 1/4 of the whipped cream into the melted chocolate. When well blended, fold the remaining whipped cream into the chocolate.
- Pipe or spoon the mousse into dessert glasses and chill.
- If desired top the mousse with additional whipped cream and chocolate.
// I know it's quite complicated but maybe it would be fun to try those out on sleepovers or birthday parties. You could pick your favorite and ask your parents to always have the ingredients you need to make it. You could make some for your whole family.