- Similar itemMarc by Marc Jacobs Tracker Tan supple cow leather Too Hot to Handle Hobo Bag. Detailed at the front with a leather and goldtone metal logo plaque; goldtone metal hardware. Lined with Marc by Marc Jacobs logo-print fabric; one zip pocket and two organizational pockets at interior. Rolled top handle; detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Magnetic closure at top. 12.5" height x 13.0" width x 4.0" depth (approximately) 6.5" handle drop, 20" maximum strap drop (approximately) Imported
- Similar itemBow & Tassels Drop Necklace Details R. J. Graziano drop necklace. Approx. 18" long with 5 7/8" drop. Pearly cabochon and faceted pink bead stations on chain. Pavé crystal bow hangs at center. Chain tassels hang from bow. Lobster clasp with chain extender and charm. Imported.
- Nicole MillerIllusion Beaded-Bodice Cocktail DressDetailsBeaded bodice cocktail dress by Nicole Miller with a chiffon skirt. Approx. 35"L from top of dress to hem. Strapless illusion neckline. Sleeveless. Softly pleated A-line skirt. Back zip. Silk; lined; dry clean only. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Nicole Miller: Before she became a fashion icon, Nicole Miller pursued studies at a high level in design and art in both the U.S. and France. Drawing inspiration from such varied influences as mid-century architecture and traditions of exotic cultures, Nicole Miller is known for modern femininity in her designs, with artful draping and figure-flattering silhouettes.
- Similar itemK. JacquesGina Metallic Suede Gladiator Sandal, Rose GoldDetailsMetallic suede with silver hardware. Strappy vamp buckles at ankle. Open toe with thong strap. Leather footbed and sole. 1/2" flat stacked heel. "Gina" is made in St. Tropez, France. Designer About K. Jacques: Unfussy and to the point, K. Jacques sandals look great and feel good. The company was founded in Saint Tropez in the 1930s, and these precisely crafted shoes epitomize luxurious French craftsmanship. Simple strappy leather designs make them your go-to warm-weather shoe. From beach to boardwalk, you'll feel right on trend with their colorful designs and exotic prints.
- A flattering neckline, contoured waist, and feminine ruching makes this modern bridesmaid dress a look every girl loves. Sweetheart neckline. Strapless. Boning at corset. Pintuck detail bodice. Gathered ruching at waist. Drape at skirt. Concealed center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Chiffon: Silk. Dry Clean. Imported. Measures approximately 28" from neck to hem. Classic fit.
- Similar itemSam Edelman Georgia Sandal. Flat gladiator sandal. Strap and cutout details. ½" heel. Synthetic lining. Synthetic outsole. Back zip closure with adjustable triple-strap buckle detail. Upper: 100% leather.
- This pebbled leather handbag features a logo plate at the front and pleating at the front and back. Antiqued gold tone hardware. Contrast handle and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Magnetic main compartment closure. Lined interior features zip pocket and 2 patch pockets. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 32oz / 0.91kg. Imported, Indonesia. Measurements Height: 14in / 35.5cm Length: 13.5in / 34cm Depth: 2.5in / 6.5cm Strap drop: 15in / 38cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemA spectrum of ombré resin, quartz, and chalcedony stones hang from a double strand of fox chain on a Gemma Redux statement necklace. Adjustable length and lobster claw clasp. Gold plate. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 20in / 51cm Drop: 4in / 10cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Black HaloKacie Two-Piece Printed DressDetailsBlack Halo dress features two-piece illusion. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless with moderate shoulder coverage. Straight skirt; side pockets. Front slit. Hidden back zip. Cotton/spandex; polyester/spandex lining; dry clean. Made in USA of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Black Halo: Designer's Name: Laurel BermanInspiration: Traveling experiencing foreign cultures; fine textiles from around the world; her husband. Education: Core competencies in drafting, illustration, and draping at the Academy of Fashion in San Francisco. Previous Experience: Designing for major chains and private labels (who shall remain nameless). Signature Style: Simple, chic, timeless, and feminine. In a Nutshell: Designs every Black Halo garment to make women "appear two inches taller and five pounds thinner.