- Similar itemTricia Strickfaden's modern interpretations of nature's evanescence are inspired by coastal living, suggesting an abstract quality of earth, sea and sky in unity. Her latest seascapes celebrate the ever-shifting hues of ocean and sky, observed at different moments throughout the day. 38" sq. overall. Reproduction of an oil-on-canvas painting by California-based artist Tricia Strickfaden. Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork. Printed on archival paper and hand signed by the artist. Finished with a white linen mat and mounted behind glass. Pine frame is enriched with a rich white lacquer finish.
- Similar itemTrading up. LaSalle captures the iconic view of the Chicago Board of Trade from LaSalle Street in the downtown Loop. In his original work, artist Ben Holiday recreated the art deco landmark with incredible precision, drawing each building by hand in oil on an acrylic panel. As part of his intricate process, he individually spray-painted the windows, facades and sky with intense tones to enhance the drama of the nighttime scene, digitally replicated on canvas. Ben holiday. Chicago-based artist Ben Holiday draws inspiration from a broad range of subjects and eras for his elaborate compositions—from 1920s terra cotta architecture to 1980s NYC transit graffiti. The common link for Holiday is true to his architectural background: "Understanding the line and how it can be constructed, arranged and represented to illustrate a perspective is uniquely powerful." CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 300. Details and Dimensions: Lasalle print. 36"Wx1"Dx48"H. CB2 Edition LMTD painting by Ben Holiday. Digital print on canvas. Canvas stretched on wood frame. Wipe with clean dry cloth. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 36" Depth: 1" Height: 48"
- Similar itemHand-painted oil reproductions like our Stunning Simplicity Art have a texture and richness beyond that of giclees or other prints. Here, the natural beauty of a lone tree is rendered in soft, versatile neutrals on a cotton canvas. Less is more. Details & Dimensions: Gray. 60"W x 36"H. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint.
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- A blue overlay rests upon a collage of grayscale snapshots of the Chicago city that is evocative of cool, dark 19th century blues bar settings on this giclée print. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 53” W x 30”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Chicago Blues 2 Giclée Art Print is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Similar itemHand-painted oil reproductions like our Stunning Simplicity Wall Art have a texture and richness beyond that of giclees or other prints. Here, the natural beauty of a lone tree is rendered in soothing earth tones on a cotton canvas. Less is more. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 60"W x 1.50"D x 36"H. Cotton canvas on pine frame. Hand-painted. Learn If grouping wall art has you all hung up, here's some good news: You"yes, you"can design your own picture-perfect wall gallery in just five easy steps. Learn more
- Designed by a husband and wife team, our giclee prints are inspired by the ones we love. Motifs comes from family, nature, animals, old things, children's art and folk art. All prints are hand painted first, and then giclee printed in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. 25 inches high x 25 inches wide. Print on wood backing with reclaimed wood frame. All art prints are made to order. A 3-5 week lead time (or sooner) is required. This is a hand made product. Slight variations in color and finish are considered part of the charm of hand made artisan frame. This is a reproduction art piece. This is a custom order. All sales are final.
- The Stags Head framed art print by Kikki Sullivan, is a hunter’s dream come true. The mature deer with its impressive set of antler’s would crown any hunting lodge-style décor, or maybe a man cave? 14” W x 18” H. Espresso Walnut Petite Flat Frame. High-quality glass. Ready to hang. Kikki Sullivan’s Stags Head Framed Art Print, presented by Evive, is handmade in USA.
- Similar itemFramed and Signed Gicle art print (2014). Numbered Edition with a certificate of authenticity. Edited by Curioos. Each copy comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity. This Art print is framed, signed, numbered and stamped by Curioos. Each copy comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity. UltraChrome HDR Inks by Epson. Custom Made, Ships in 7 business days. Aritst: Budi Satria Kwan. Gicle art print on 100% cotton rag, Premium Portfolio 220gsm matte art paper.; U.S.A;