***Top Set on June 3, 2012***
Ah thanks @polyvore! =)
feat. Edita Vilkeviciute and Rasa Zukauskaite (don't you love how carefree Edita looks here? Actually, they both do...)
Song of the day: Starships - Nicki Minaj
May 28, 2012
1) Happy Memorial Day!
2) I can't say I love Nicki Minaj, but some of her songs are just so darn fun and I kinda jammed to this song this morning when my alarm/radio woke me up...
3) So I solved my wedges problem. Yesterday, my lovely mother surprised me and my sis with two pairs of wedges as an end-of-the-year gift and I love them!
4) Ooh and last night, I FINALLY watched "The Blind Side" because it was playing on ABC family! Of course, I still managed to miss like half of it, but half is better than nothing! ;) Yes, it was as amazing and moving as the critics said it would be, and I loved it!
5) In other news... S/o to @twobytwo, who's been too busy running into Harry Styles on the street to go on Poly ;)
6) And wow. There was so much 1D drama yesterday. I was really getting good at controlling my obsession for a few weeks while they were out of America, but now that they're in NY, I'm like crying about missing them. As Rascal Flatts once said, /what hurts the most, is being sooooo cloooseeeee./ ;P
7) And they have a "big announcement" today. Geez. You know what that means, girls. TICKETS FOR THE 2014 TOUR EVEN THOUGH IT'S TWO YEARS AWAY. Jk. lol. But seriously. These boys drive me insane and suck all of my savings out of my wallet. And, yet, I still love them.... because I'm so logical, right? ;) Anyways, I didn't even get the DVD (whoops, sorry, I promise I'm not a bad Directioner... I just don't have any money left?) and the announcement is for people who bought the DVD so, hopefully, that reduces my 1D-induced stress a bit...
8) Okay, homework. Yes. On it! Bye lovelies! xx