Hey guys its @heyyitskim & I apologize for not making any tips recently. Hopefully that will change!
1. Get enough sleep.
Usually, if you get enough sleep you won't need an alarm clock because you'll wake up when your fully rested. & also, if you make sure you go to sleep at the same time every night, and wake up the same time everyday, (make sure the time is reasonable ) you'll find that you feel a lot well rested & you'll feel better.
2. When your putting on make up, listen to music that calms you, or makes you feel happy.
3. Eat a good breakfast. I don't know how many times I've heard this, but its true. Sometimes I don't even like to eat breakfast, & I realize that I feel a lot more down & tired if I don't eat breakfast.
4. Make a schedule. Whether its waking up at ___, brushing your teeth, getting dressed, cleaning your room, or whatever, its nice to have a schedule so your more organized and well prepared for the day.
5. Walk in the morning, stretch, do some simple exercises. This basically makes you and your body more awake, and ready for the day to come.
6. Be nice. I know this is stupid, but I can be really annoying & annoyed by e v e r y t h i n g when I wake up. But try controlling your anger & being nice to everyone in the morning, so you'll feel a little better about yourself.
Sorry for the short tip, but hope this helps!
Stay Sparkly (;
Please join my group :