- Lorelei crepe de chine blouse. Spread collar; hidden-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs; may be worn tabbed. Patch pocket at left chest. Loose fit. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemIsabel Marant black flats. Slight heel. Leather. Grosgrain trim and bow, round toe. Slip on. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Only available in full sizes, go down to the nearest whole size if you take a half size. French sizing.
- Alexander McQueen white cape. Velvet. Lace panels, ruffled silk-organza trims, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. Fabric1: 74% rayon, 26% silk; fabric2: 100% cotton; fabric3: 100% silk; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a loose fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemAmp up the edge with this metallic mini from Just Cavalli. A cool coated surface lends this figure-hugging silhouette a tough-luxe twist. Black stretch denim with plum metallic finish, classic five-pocket style, button closure, belt loops. Form-fitting. Team with a statement sweatshirt and sky-high heels. 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Stella McCartneyCovered-Placket Silk Blouse, RoseDetailsSilk crepe de chine with tone-on-tone trim. Spread collar. Hidden button front. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back; inverted pleat. Shirttail hem. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Michael Kors Pearl Leopard-Print Ballerina FlatDetailsFawn leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) upper with leather trim. Round toe with golden hardware and bow. Slip-on style. 1/2" heel with golden trim. Leather sole. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemBlack stretch-wool. Pleated, internal peplum. Concealed zip fastening at back. 96% wool, 4% elastane; internal trim: 67% acetate, 33% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Finish every outfit on a luxurious note with this soft cashmere poncho from Ralph Lauren Black Label. A contemporary drape lends this cozy silhouette a high-style finish. Camel cashmere, turtleneck, draped long sleeves, ribbed knit trim. Loose fit. Team with slick leather pants and fringed boots. 100% Cashmere. Dry clean.
- Similar itemAlaïa gray and black ballet flats. Slight heel. Leopard-print calf hair. Black leather trim and bow at front (Goat), round toe. Slip on. Come in signature brown leather box. Fits large to size, take a half size smaller than normal. Italian sizing.