- Multicolored silk crepe de chine. Concealed snap fastenings through front. 100% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.
- Michael Kors Pearl Leopard-Print Ballerina FlatDetailsFawn leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) upper with leather trim. Round toe with golden hardware and bow. Slip-on style. 1/2" heel with golden trim. Leather sole. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemPastel-pink stretch-cotton. Concealed zip fastening along side. 98% cotton, 2% elastane; pocket lining: 97% polyester, 3% elastane. Dry clean
- Tory Burch updates her beloved Reva flats for the season in luxurious calf hair in a playful leopard print. Leather and calf hair upper, leather lining, rubber sole. Imported. Round toe; slip on; metal logo plate at top; leather trim. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemCentered cables bring timeless sophistication to this L'AGENCE sweater, cut in a loose cape profile. Ribbed hem and funnel collar. Pointelle stitching traces the arm openings. Fabric: Chunky knit. 100% extra fine merino wool. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size XS/S. Available sizes: M/L,XS/S
- Lorelei crepe de chine blouse. Spread collar; hidden-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs; may be worn tabbed. Patch pocket at left chest. Loose fit. Shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemLightweight cotton mini skirt with wide pleats & a tonal poplin trim. Sits at waist. Concealed side zip. Faux wrap front. Seamed raw edge along trim. Mini length. Color: Black. 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Stella McCartneyCovered-Placket Silk Blouse, RoseDetailsSilk crepe de chine with tone-on-tone trim. Spread collar. Hidden button front. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Yoked back; inverted pleat. Shirttail hem. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.