- Similar itemDouble handle Logo detail Two-tone pattern Quilted Zip closure Internal zip pocket Removable shoulder strap Studs Faux leather . Material:100% Polyurethane
- Similar itemBlack tailored shorts from Yohan Kim featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops, two inset pockets to the sides, rear patch pocket and contrasting blue embossed paneling.
- Similar itemA chorus of captivating approval awaits you at the party when you wear these exceptional Giuseppe Zanotti® platform heels. Suede upper. Slip-on construction. Peep toe. Leather lining. Lightly padded leather insole. Hidden platform. Covered stiletto heel. Genuine leather outsole. Made in Italy. Heel Height: 5 1 ⁄ 4 in. Weight: 11 oz. Platform Height: 1 3 ⁄ 4 in.
- Similar itemWhite and black cotton large polka dot print shorts from Dolce & Gabbana featuring belt loops, a concealed front fastening, side pockets and back jetted pockets.
- Live on the cutting edge of excitement! Orchestrate ornate obsession over this outstanding Viktor Rolf pump! ; Velvet upper. Open toe. Shapely cutouts at the vamp and heel. Leather lining. Lightly padded insole. Shapely stiletto heel. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 4 3 4 in ; Weight: 9 oz ; Platform Height: 3 4 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 38.5 (US Women's 8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent Sac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, Black Details Saint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware. Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop. Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop. Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front. Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides. Open top. Hanging keys snap to suede interior. Small interior slip pocket. Metal feet protect bottom of bag. 8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D. Bag weighs 1lb. "Sac de Jour" is made in Italy. Designer About Saint Laurent: Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer—but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house. Color: BLACK. Material: 100% CALFSKIN.
- Similar itemAdd a 70s vibe to your wardrobe this season with our Rexanne heels in suede. Featuring a t-strap with adjustable double buckle closures, a 5" heel and a 1" platform they are perfect paired with flares. Leather. Heel: 5" with 1" Platform. Suede Upper, Leather Lining and Sole. Imported, China. *Style Runs Small, We Recommend Sizing Up a Half Size.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent. Sac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, Black. Saint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware. Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop. Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop. Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front. Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides. Open top. Hanging keys snap to suede interior. Small interior slip pocket. Metal feet protect bottom of bag. 8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D. Bag weighs 1lb. "Sac de Jour" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack wool tailored shorts from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a concealed front fastening, belt loops, side pockets and rear pockets.