- Signature with contrast. Black structural plaid print. Inspired by the archived original from the 70s, the menswear inspired signature shirt is a timeless classic. Oversized with two front pockets, the signature is a versatile wardrobe staple that works just as well tucked into a pencil skirt as it does untucked with a pair of jeans. 100% Silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Slightly oversized, button front shirt in a classic tartan plaid.
Pointed, button fastening collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Angled back yoke. Curved hem. Relaxed fit.
Color: Red Multi. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Made in the USA.
- Oversized yet refined, the V Neck Trim Blouse cuts a fluid silhouette, rendered in a soft silk. The long sleeve style features a v-neckline with a contrast trim - layer it over slick denim to balance the oversized fit. Dry clean as per care label. Average length from side neck is 67cm. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Optic white oversize blouse from Helmut Lang featuring a stand up collar, a v-neck, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hemline.
- The Row Carlton oversized crepe blouse
- A masculine cotton shirt is a Fall '14 essential. Acne Studios' semi-sheer 'Leia' style is oversized and cut slightly longer at the back. Wear this poplin piece with leather pants or jeans, rolling up the sleeves to emphasize the androgynous fit. Shown here with: Marni Clutch, J Brand Pants, Étoile Isabel Marant Blazer, Lanvin Loafers, Maison Martin Margiela Choker, Pamela Love Ring, Maria Black Ring, Monica Vinader Bracelet.. White cotton-poplin.. Button fastenings through front.. 100% cotton.. Machine wash.
- The Equipment Women's Classic Double Pocket Oversized Blouse in white boasts a slouchy fit, and features a full button placket front, a pointed collar and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. With a curved hemline, the blouse has two front pockets. L.M. Pure Silk.
- Oversized Button Up Top Rayon blend. Button front closure. Button cuffed sleeves. Shirttail hem.