- Similar itemBlack lamb skin leather waistcoat from Muubaa featuring notched lapels, shoulder tabs, a sleeveless design, a front zip fastening, front zipped pockets, a front button pocket and a silver-tone stud detail.
- Similar itemOrange and black checked cotton-wool blend mini skirt with zip detail from Stella McCartney. Concealed zipper on left hip. One rear pocket with zipper and chain. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- This sleek stainless steel pendant features a filigree locket front and rolo chain. A secure lobster claw clasp and high polish finish complete the look of this pendant.
- This unique antique inspired oval shaped diamond pendant necklace has 0.03ct total weight of white round cut diamonds set in a .925 Sterling Silver prong setting. With a stylish filigree design and milgrain edges, this diamond vintage pendant for women makes the perfect gift for any special occasion.Mix and match this silver necklace with our other fine jewelry.Enjoy a FREE .925 Sterling Silver chain with this silver pendant necklace.
- Similar itemBlack and orange stretch cotton checked pencil skirt from Altuzarra featuring a high waist, a knee length, a side slit, a rear zip fastening and a check print. This item fits large, please select the next size down.
- Similar itemBlack lamb skin leather waistcoat from DKNY featuring a concealed fastening, a sleeveless design, side pockets and a jersey hem.
- Similar itemPlain weave. Checked design. Buckle. Zip. Unlined. A-line style. Composition: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana’s grey wool waistcoat is tailored in Italy and finished with a satin back panel. The front is cut to sit over trouser waistbands with a slightly higher back and sides. Wear it as part of the label’s Gold-Fit suit adjusting the back strap to ensure a sleek slim line.
- Similar itemJay StrongwaterBruce Zebra CharmDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal.Hand enameled and hand set with Swarovski crystals.18-kt. matte gold-plated finish.Logo-engraved lobster clasp.1"W x 2"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.