- Similar itemAlber Elbaz drew inspiration from theater costumes for Lanvin's soulful Spring '16 runway. Patterned with a designer-stamped handbag motif, this cotton-blend jacquard skirt has button embellishments and oversized patch pockets. Style yours with a ruffled top and stacks of bracelets. Shown here with: Lanvin Top, Lanvin Pointed-Toe Flats, Lanvin Belt, Jennifer Fisher Cuff, Aurélie Bidermann Cuff, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff, Aamaya By Priyanka Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring.. Multicolored jacquard.. Concealed zip fastening along back.. 76% cotton, 23% polyester, 1% polyamide; lining: 100% silk.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Mystic Beige.. Made in France.
- Similar itemA fashion-forward take on an English wardrobe staple, the Nico Stripe Millie Waistcoat is cut from fine wool and features light stripes all-over. Impeccably tailored, this wool waistcoat is fully lined and features a silk mix Temperley logo lining back panel and tab detail at back. Channel a cool contemporary look by wearing it with bare arms and wide-leg trousers. Made in the UK.- Composition: 100% Wool, Contrast: 70% Viscose; Lining: 100% Viscose- Fit: Fitted- Lined: Fully Lined - Length: 49cm- Wash care instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Similar itemA rebellious print and an asymmetric hem breathe attitude into this silk silhouette from Polo Ralph Lauren. Red and black coloring make it easy to style with opaques and a fitted pullover - Black and red printed silk, zipped fastening, asymmetric hem - Slim fit, mini length - Wear it with a shirt tucked in and add glossy flats
- Similar itemThe base tank layer is truly the foundation wardrobe piece. Scoop neckline. Perfect stretch. In black. Fabric: 90% nylon/10% spandex Made in Canada. Model Measurements: Height 5'8.5"; Waist 24"; Bust 33" wearing size S Length from shoulder to hem: 23"
- This cropped quilted vest is adorned with an exquisite black faux-fur trim and vivid baroque flower print. This impeccable yet bold piece is one of the signature styles of this collection. Influenced by the late 1960's and its cornucopia of eye catching luxurious garments, it embraces the soul and vibrant spirit of its counterculture. A retrospective to the essence of Woodstock and the pulsing frenzy in London's Carnaby Street or King's Road, it personifies an unrivalled rock and roll attitude. The snazzy and sharp style of these waistcoats was notably treasured by legendary icons such as Jimi Hendrix or Brian Jones. 80% Wool 20% Polyester (Faux-Fur trim: 100% Acrylic) Made in London Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemEmilio Puccis white silk blouse is dramatic with voluminous sleeves and a cut-out front. Black lace adds delicate structure to the whimsical look and crisp color - White silk with black lace, boat neckline, cut-out front, buttoned back, draped sleeves - Slim fit - Wear it with a high hemline or tailored shorts
- Stunning black pleated skirt featuring gold and silver studs in the Versace classical Greek Key pattern, which is repeated throughout the bottom of this unique and rare piece. This item has never been worn and has original tags attached, mint condition. "The collection for H&M is the essence of Versace. For the collaboration we've brought back from the archives, as well as from more recent collections, some of the icons of Versace, such our trademark Greek key pattern. I can't wait to see how H&M's wide audience will make these pieces their own." Donatella Versace.
- Similar itemChanneling the free-spirited look of the 70s, Velvets peasant blouse features a breezy drape and contrast stitching. Finished with a tasseled tie, its a cool and casual choice for braving the summer - Cream cotton mix, black stitching, wide neckline with tie and tassel trim, long sleeves, fitted cuffs - Loose fit - Team with slim tailored trousers for modern contrast
- Similar itemBlack linen and cotton asymmetric hem waistcoat from Lost And Found Rooms featuring a sleeveless design and a raw uneven hemline.