Shop this look
- Perfect for the cycling enthusiast or vintage toy collector, this cheerful and functional set of bookends will make a welcome addition to libraries, home offices, living rooms and more. 8 inches high x 6 inches wide. Constructed from iron. Rusted finish.
- Similar itemWhere could kitty be hiding? A fun find for cat lovers anywhere by photographer Jim Dratfield. Artist: Jim Dratfield Title: Kitty III Product type: Framed Art Print Style: Casual Format: Vertical Size: Mini Subject: Animals Frame: 0.75-inch Thin Black Gallery Matte: Dove / Mist Image dimensions: 9.75 inches high x 7.75 inches wide Outside dimensions: 15.12 inches high x 13.12 inches wide This framed art print is being custom built for you. Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse. Size: Mini.
- Similar itemEvoke a sense of the old world with this eye-catching pocket watch style wall clock. Made of antiqued iron with a black crackle finish and matching metal clock hands, the face of this clock is screen printed with Roman numerals and natural-looking distress marks to add to the design. Perfect for the rustic interior or country home, this battery-operated clock will keep today's time without detracting from old-style décor. 37 inches high x 27 inches wide x 3 inches deep. Constructed from iron, paper, metal. Screen printed clock face with natural distress marks. Iron is finished in antique black crackle. Clock requires (2) x AA batteries to operate.
- After relaxing into the plush linen cushion on this gorgeous Bastille armchair, any stress in you will drain away. The turned legs and curved wooden accents add a delicate touch to this sturdy French country piece. 38 inches high x 28 inches wide x 26 inches deep. Seat: 18.5 inches high x 23 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Arm rest: 24 inches high. Frame is constructed from solid oak, finished in a limed charcoal finish. Seat cushion is filled with foam wrapped in feathers upholstered in a dark grey fog cotton linen.
- Reminiscent of grandpa's favorite reading chair, this romantic vintage armchair is upholstered in lush midnight blue velvet and framed in solid aged oak. With French Country charm and antique lines, this piece is perfect for your library or sitting room. Exposed, claw foot legs and brass nailhead trim finish this sophisticated seat. 37 inches high x 30.25 inches wide x 34.25 inches deep. Constructed from solid oak and rattan. Upholstered in a cut pile blue velvet. Exposed wood legs finished in aged oak. Lighting will affect how blue the fabric reads - ranging from subtle blue to a bright blue.
- Similar itemAdd traditional chic to the home with these horse’s head bookends from Chehoma. In a deep brown colour, these bookends have a classic horse’s head design complete with reins. Made from synthetic resin, they will instantly update your library or book collection and are a fantastic gift idea for any avid readers.Key features: * Material: synthetic resin * Traditional horse head design * Rich brown shade * More eclectic home accessories from Chehoma
- Similar itemAdd the luxury of lavish tone and delicate floral form with these photographic studies of a calla lily. Title: Calla Product type: Framed art print Style: Casual Format: Square Size: Mini Subject: Photography Frame: 0.75-inch Thin black gallery Matte: Arctic white/ photo grey Image dimensions: 7.75 inches high x 7.75 inches wide Outside dimensions: 13 inches high x 13 inches wide This framed art print is being custom built for you. Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse. Size: Mini.
- Similar itemIndustrial notes from the metal material of this round wall clock add stability and rugged charm to the dusky black finish and vintage-styled mood of the piece. Smudges and rust marks add character and personality to the simple home accent piece, while the slender strips of metal that are used for the roman numerals around the clock’s face bring an eclectic touch. The home décor accessory has a rustic note to a space, bringing a touch of steam punk ambiance to your unique design. Crafted from metal materials Distressed black finish Round wall clock
- Similar itemYou will never question the time again when you hang this unique iron clock in your home. Dual clocks are marked with New York and Paris but you can set the time for different areas so you can always keep track of loved ones. The heavily distressed finish gives it the appearance of a prized antique and will add interest to any wall in your home. Crafted of metal. Dual time pieces. Distressed finish.
- Similar itemThese beautiful little prints by John Dilnot are hand printed and are absolute gems when framed up in little box frames. This is part of a series of original, unlimited screen prints on 152 x 203mm (6 x 8”) watercolour paper. These unlimited prints are hand titled and signed. Due to their nature, image sizes vary a little.John has loved making art and experimenting with different media since early childhood. His curiosity led him to teach himself to screen print and make letterpress prints in the garage at home and he used the larder to develop and print photographs. With enjoying different processes this Do-It–Yourself approach continues to the present day. The range and depth of his printmaking methods are explored and discussed in Linda Newington’s essay for the Blue Notebook, ‘From Potato to Digital’.John has shown in many mixed and survey shows including the V&A Museum, Tate Gallery, RA Summer Exhibition, Cornerhouse Manchester, Bluecoat Liverpool and The National Trust. Solo shows include ‘Natural History’ at Rebecca Hossack Gallery, ‘In the Country’ with Southern Arts Touring and ‘Rural Views’ at Aytoun Gallery Manchester. Original screen print by John DilnotA5 / 203mm x 152mmUnlimitedSigned by the artistWeight: 0.5kgDimensions: 150 x 100 x 5 mmThe prints come packed flat with a card backing in a bio-degradable plastic (corn starch) bag.
- Similar itemFrench Fleur Your shelves deserve to feel stylish, too! The Classic Fleur de Lis Bookends from Old World Design create some chic company for your books and knickknacks. Made from polyresin, each Classic Fleur de Lis Bookend features a handpainted finish that mimics the aged look of a classic antique. Let the traditional shape of the Classic Fleur de Lis Bookends add vintage appeal to your home, or use your pair as organizational accessories in an international-inspired space. Your shelves will thank you. Handpainted polyresin Sold as a pair Made in China The Classic Fleur de Lis Bookends by Old World Design ship in 3-4 days
- Similar itemModeled after its 18th-century forbearer, this button-tufted armchair remains steadfast to the original with handsome nailhead trim and rolled English arms. Its oversized shape and richly-hued upholstery transcend the bounds of time, making it a perfect match for contemporary spaces. Slubbed cotton and rayon upholstery has a lustrous, low pile. Removable blend down cushion; down, fiber, foam fill. Hardwood frame. Removable caster legs; wilcox grey-washed finish. Professionally clean. Handmade in USA.