- Similar itemComposition: 55% Polyester, 45% Linen. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo detail, cardigans.
- IROAmaya Prism-Print Slim JeansDetailsIRO Amaya jeans in prism-print denim.Low rise.Fitted through slim legs.Cropped at ankle.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About IRO: Based in Paris, IRO was founded by brothers Laurent and Arik Bitton in 2005. With a background in the music industry, they decided to channel their love for music into a different medium: fashion. Their rock 'n' roll style is informed by the fashionable women within their circle of friends who love pieces-including jeans, jackets, dresses, and tops-with a distinct vintage feel and a nonchalant attitude.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Black leather. Grosgrain trim, bow detail, round toe. Slip on
- Similar itemThe Medium Lily is the larger version of the Lily evening bag. It has the same woven leather and chain strap, which can be worn short or long, as well as the signature postman's lock and leather fob detailing. This leather evening bag can be worn over the shoulder or across the body. Silver nickel components. Woven leather and chain shoulder strap. Postman's Lock closure. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. One internal zip pocket. Internal metal Mulberry fob. Suede lining. Height 20cm Width 28cm Depth 9cm Handle drop 29cm
- Similar itemProenza Schouler Midnight (dark blue) leather PS1 Medium Leather. Front flap detailed with signature leather schoolbag straps; zip pocket and magnetic snap pocket beneath flap; zip pocket at back; flat stud detail at handle, shoulder strap and top line; brushed goldtone hardware. Additional security snap tab across interior top line; lined with Proenza Schouler logo-jacquard fabric; interior zip pocket. Flat top handle; detachable, adjustable flat shoulder strap Metal hinged closure at flap. 8.5" height x 12.5" width x 4.0" depth (approximately) 2.5" handle drop, 16.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy
- A ballerina with a darker side. This feminine flat shimmers with the singularly Alexander McQueen sense of irony. Details Golden metal skull in relief-set with crystal eyes and teeth-accents round toe of leather ballerina. Topstitching on collar highlights curvaceous low-cut vamp. Slip-on style. 1/4" flat heel. Leather lining. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJ Brand Jeans811 Luxe Sateen Slim Jeans, Carbon BlueDetailsJ Brand Jeans 811 cut in carbon blue luxe sateen.8" rise.Fitted through slim legs; 12" leg openings.Approx. 32" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.7.3-oz. Tencel/cotton/spandex.Made in USA.Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Abel Point-Toe Iridescent PumpModel's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About J Brand Jeans:Introduced in 2004, J Brand Jeans from Jeff Rudes and Susie Crippen turn out seriously stylish denim and leather designs. A perennial favorite of celebs on both coasts, J Brand Jeans emphasizes a contoured fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton, Viscose, Polyester, Cupro. Details: lamé fabric, lightweight sweater, paisley print, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, front closure, snap button closure, multipockets, fringe, cardigans, small sized.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenSkull-Toe Ballerina Flat, Black/GoldenDetailsSilver metal skull in relief-set with crystal eyes and teeth-accents round toe of leather ballerina.Topstitching on collar highlights curvaceous low-cut vamp.Slip-on style.1/4" flat heel.Leather lining.Rubber sole.Made in Spain.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.