OK, ladies, so some of you out there are about to have your FIRST :) senior prom & I'm sure probably super excited about or maybe even nervous, well to settle some of those nerves, I thought these simple 7 steps or tips to help :) ~Emma WWW.scenepanda97.polyvore.com
1. Make sure your outfit is fitted! Even if it costs a little extra to get your dress tailored, it will make a huge difference. If your dress hugs you like a glove you will have more self confidence out on the dance floor too!
2. Balance is key. If your dress has a lot of embellishments on it (like sequence or lace), or is made of intricate patterned fabric, you don't want to wear any crazy accessories or go overboard on jewelry. Conversely, if you're wearing a simple dress- don't be afraid to take chances with your accessories. As long as everything is balanced.
3. Plan! Make sure you have a plan for your hair and makeup at least a few days before the actual event. Be very specific about what you want so you can successfully execute it, without stressing.
4. Mix up your makeup. Just like with accessories, you want your makeup to compliment your outfit not clash with it.
5. Keep your feet happy. Some shoe stores carry sole inserts for heels- so you can be comfy and cute at the same time! OR, you can even get those "fast flats" (available @ Walmart)
6. Try using tape. Double-sided tape on your neckline will keep everything in place.
7.) Take more pictures thank you have in your ENTIRE LIFE! :D
but serious;y though girls, don't be afraid to talk to your date or to dance or eat. (guys love it when girls aren't afraid to eat in front of them, just don't pig out!)