- Similar itemDaisy Cutout Leather Wedge Sandals Glossy patent leather is laser cut into a floral design, adding a whimsical touch to these retro-inspired sandals resting on a high platform wedge. Cork wedge heel, 5" (125mm). Platform, 1.25" (30mm). Compares to a 3.75" heel (95mm). Patent leather upper. Adjustable ankle strap. Leather lining and sole. Padded insole. Imported. - Color: Black - Sizes: 9.5,7,9,7.5,8.5
- Similar itemStore your coats on this simple and contemporary hanger. A double lever not only proveds additional hanging capacity but also expands storage room with two folding mini storages.
- Similar itemRaised Black Rock Photo Collage, #1 from Vacation Days. Photo collage by Hamish Robertson incorporating multiple found quartz crystals.. 10.75" x 10.75" Digital giclee print on 13" x 19" heavyweight enhanced archival paper. Limited edition of 100 prints. Signed and hand numbered. Listing is for the un-framed print. Interested in having it framed? We can matte and frame any Vacation Days print for an additional $25.
- Similar itemSoft lightweight jersey, Cropped fit, Scoop neck, Pretty floral print, Tagless comfort. Female, size Large in Ebony. Made from polyester/viscose/elastane. Ebony.
- Similar itemEco surfer. Graphic board rides a wave of sustainability, handcrafted of recyclable EPS foam and USDA-certified bio epoxy. Inventive, eco-minded board makers Todd Patterson and Ryan Harris shaped an ocean-ready canvas for a bold design by Chicago-based artist Brett Whitacre. Rendered with a reverse glass-painting technique, the design reflects the colors of sea life as seen from above. The momentum of soaring arrows captures the freedom of surfing, which Whitacre describes as "the ultimate activity for man to feel the sensation of flight and forward movement." e-tech. As co-founders of LA-based E-Tech Boards and Glassing, Todd Patterson and Ryan Harris are as passionate about the environment as they are about surfing. Using recycled and sustainable materials, they strive to create functional eco art. Honing their craft with legendary board builders and award-winning scientists, Patterson and Harris hope to demonstrate to the surfing community that green craftsmanship and high-performance quality can coexist in one board. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD design has a limited-edition release of 60. Details and Dimensions: BSI mini surfboard. 22"Wx2.88"Dx71"H. CB2 Edition LMTD design. Handcrafted. Recycled EPS foam and USDA-certified bio epoxy. Bass wood, fiberglass and photo cloth. Digital design. Wipe with clean, dry cloth. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Width: 22" Depth: 2.875" Height: 71"
- Similar itemSome women desire more out of life. Exceed expectations and enjoy all life has to offer in the Michael Kors Collection™ Vikki. Patent leather upper. Peep toe. Slingback strap with a buckle closure. Leather lining. Leather insole. Leather outsole. Wedge heel. Imported. Heel Height: 3 1 " 2 in. Weight: 9 oz.
- Similar item95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Total Length 45cm/18", Sleeve Length 21cm/8". Measured on UK Size 8. ( Machine Wash ).
- Similar itemThe poster Invisible from Paper Collective displays a drawing made by hand, originated from the continuous excitement of the designer for portraits: Portraits with a twist. A Mile In The Woods designer Louise Huagaard Nielsen drew a hybrid between woman and animal, between reality and fiction with his poster -Invisible” made of Paper Collective. The surreal art print is made of uncountable lines and forms with tell a completely different history, than that one told by a photographer. The woman on the picture becomes a city, a landscape, an abstraction. Under the offset-print there is the name of the manufacturer and of the design studio with a decent writing. The Invisible poster was made of 200g/qm Munken Pure paper. The uncoated paper has archive quality and it is FSC-certified, of course. Paper Collective produces the art print with the Nordic environment-protection seal, similar to the Blue Angel from Germany. The Paper Collective poster Invisible is limited to 300 pieces all over the world. Moreover a part of the gain is donated to charity organizations chosen by the designers – in the case of the abstract women’s poster from A Mile In The Woods, the donation goes to Amnesty International.
- Similar itemThis adorable tee features an allover rose and daisy print; perfect for a casual day with an air of romance. Cut with a sweetheart neckline and slight crop finish, we love this short-sleeved piece with a skater skirt and knee-high socks to complete an effortless look. Lightweight knit. 95% Cotton, 5% elastane. 16" Full length, 28" chest, 26" waist, 5.5" sleeve length. Measured from Small. Machine wash cold. Imported.