Hey guys this will be my last tip for the week then I will be free. Finals are coming up so I really need to study! But here is a quick little tip!
What you need...
-1 lb large strawberries
-1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
-3-4 Tablespoons powdered sugar (or sugar substitute - to taste)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pack of brown sprinkles
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top, (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already. Prep all of the strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the 'hats.' Decorate according to photo. Add 2 sprinkles on the cream cheese for the eyes.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
100% credit to this website http://seniormusingsmoments.blogspot.com/2012/11/strawberry-santas-with-cream-cheese.html