Here are the fabulous tip girls....@sweetcaroline2, @grace77, and @zsazsalover! Thanks so much for reading and faving our tips!! We hope you like this next tip....
1. Take strawberries (as many as needed) and wash and pat dry. Lay out on paper towel.
2. Cut the strawberry top off (use the picture to help decide the size) and cut out the middle of the strawberry with a knife.
3. Spray whipped cream in the inside of the strawberry and a little on top.
4. After the whipped cream is ready, put the other part of the strawberry on top of the cream.
5. Spray one more dot on top of the strawberry (hat)
6. Add sprinkles or anything you can find to be Santa's eyes.
SERVE ON A FESTIVE PLATE AND ENJOY! (this can make great gifts for teachers and friends!)