- The Finders Keepers Women's Seen It All Maxi Skirt in grey boasts a soft cotton and polyester blend construction with an asymmetrical wrap around style. With a mid rise and fold over detail to the front, the centre split features above the knee for a flattering fit. K.D. 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton.
- Similar itemBlack pink and white leather-blend ankle strap sandals from Aperlai featuring an open toe, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, a high stiletto heel, a mesh cross-shaped front panel and a dogtooth printed insole.
- Structured grained leather duffle bag in black. Gunmetal-tone hardware. Rolled carry handles, removable shoulder strap, and side panels in black leather with washed effect. Down-turned corners at sides with cone-stud accents. Pixelated leopard print at front and back face in red, white, and black. Zippered compartment and welt pocket at bag face. Two-way zip closure at main compartment. Zip and patch pockets at interior. Textile lining. Tonal stitching. Approx. 14" length x 9" height x 6" width. Leather. Imported.
- Similar itemSlouchy, tunic length tee in a striped, sheer linen jersey. Wide, round neckline. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Grey & Cream. 90% cotton, 10% cashmere. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemEdith A. Miller, best known for their classic stripes, pokes fun in this "Striped Shirt" Tee; Natural cotton boyfriend tee screen printed with "Striped Shirt" across front; Crew neckline with ribbed trim; Short sleeves; Oversized fit. Wash cold. Made in the United States.
- Theyskens' TheoryFimothy Sheer-Bottom Slit SkirtDetailsTheyskens' Theory Fimothy style maxi skirt in Sencha georgette. Solid underlay. Fitted silhouette from waist to above knee. Slit panels. Floor-length high-low, flowy hem. Silk; dry clean only. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theyskens' Theory: Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- This saffiano leather tote bag features a studded front and dual handles with a detachable shoulder strap. Saffiano leather tote bag. Studded front. Dual handles + detachable shoulder strap. Removable studded key fob. Back button snap closure pocket. Button snap tab closure. Interior zip close divider pocket. Zip close pocket. Cell phone pouch + pouch pocket. Fully lined. Tonal topstitching. Seaming details. 5.5" Handle drop, 17" shoulder drop. 13.6" Wide x 10" tall x 4.25" deep. Leather. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiBig-Buckle Ankle-Wrap High-Heel Sandal, Copper DetailsWho is the fairest of them all? Reflect your beauty and competitive edge in these Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-wrap sandals. Mirror leather upper. 5" metal heel; 1/2" platform; 4 1/2" equiv. Strap across open toe. Crisscross ankle-wrap with large buckle. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- A long skirt in rich silk satin is a modern take on evening wear. Tuck in a silk shirt to accentuate the nipped-in waist, then add a statement necklace at the neckline. A classic, easy-to-style piece for your wardrobe. Product Details: This skirt has a fitted waist and fastens on the left-hand side with a concealed zip and hook-and-eye. The skirt has a pleat detail and is unlined. The model pictured is 179cm/ 5'10.5" and is wearing a size 8. Care Details: Dry Clean Only. Composition: 100% Silk.