- Similar itemOlive green cotton blend 'Ohara' pocket jacket from Rag & Bone featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, epaulettes on the shoulders, long sleeves, a drawstring waist, button cuffs, a straight hem and four front flap buttoned pockets.
- Similar itemWomen's chartreuse wool-cashmere blend Epsom coat, from the Paul Smith Black Label collection. Soft wool and cashmere-blend. Notched lapel. Contrasting grey melton wool collar lining. Concealed two button fastening. Flap pockets. Functioning four button cuffs. Centre-back vent. Fully lined with an internal slip pocket. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemForm fitting trousers in black and white dogtooth stretch featuring jodhpur style panels. Elasticated waistband with back zip fastening. 67% Cotton, 29% Polyamide, 4% Elastane. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemElegantly embraced with soot black suede, this knee-high silhouette encapsulates the glamour that is custom to Gianvito Rossi. Concluding at a modest point, the snug sophistication of the close-fitting shaft is given a contemporary cue with a block heel. 60mm-2.5" heel. 40cm-15.75" shaft height. 36cm-14.25" shaft width. Upper: Goat leather. Rounded toe. Side zipper. Leather insole, leather sole.
- Similar itemGrey cotton blend denim jacket from 7 For All Mankind featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, two front pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs, two chest flap buttoned pockets and side adjustable button tabs.
- Stella McCartneyMini-Houndstooth Jodhpur Pants, Black WhiteDetailsStella McCartney jodhpur pants with mini houndstooth pattern.Banded waist sits low on hips.Formfitting legs with jodhpur seams.Cropped at the ankle.Zip leg openings.Back zip.Cotton/polyamide/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyester. Details: boiled wool, logo detail, detachable application, solid color, wide neckline, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, padded inner, 2-piece set.
- Similar itemThis beautiful wool blazer is designed with a two-button silhouette and includes a stylish polka-dot pocket square. Notched lapels. Two-button silhouette. "LRL"-embossed metal buttons. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Shoulder pads. Angled welt pocket at the left chest. Flapped besom pockets at the waist. Princess seams at the front and back. Includes a pocket square with a polka-dot design. Clean-finished hem. Fully lined. 23½" length. Shell: 100% wool. Lining: 100% silk. Pocket square: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.