- "12" — @yiota-jb-andreou
That's a wrap — with final shows from Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein yesterday, the style set is relocating to Fashion Week across the pond. But before we turn our attention to the action in London, we're bidding NYFW goodbye with a look back at
- "21212" — @yiota-jb-andreou
This tweedy LBD looked ultrachic alongside an orange carryall and a pair of snake-print peep-toes.
- "1111;))" — @yiota-jb-andreou
An interesting post from fashionologie
- "111" — @yiota-jb-andreou
A rocker-chick uniform from head to toe.
Source: Greg Kessler
- "cvvb" — @yiota-jb-andreou
Caroline Issa is a vision in yellow Roland Mouret,and we can't help but admire her olive green bag and T-strap pumps too.
- Silver look mega stretch pack diameter 6 cm un-stretched, by Freedom at Topshop Metal.
- "call me maybe" — @yiota-jb-andreou
A fun, flirty catchphrase fronts a dual-protection iPhone case designed with an impact-absorbing silicone liner and durable polycarbonate shell that allows access to all ports and buttons for full functionality. Color(s): black, pink. Brand: Case-Mate. Style Name: Case-Mate 'Call Me Maybe' iPhone 4 & 4S Case. Style Number: 593173.
- Antonella hand-knitted beanie by Danish brand Aiayu. Find your new favourite in the wide colour range and keep your ears warm when winter arrives. Size: OS Quality: 100% babyllama Colours: Bordeaux, navy, black, heather grey beige Details: Hand-knit.