- Similar itemLong sleeve structured blazer in black. Satin notched lapel collar. Single-button closure, breast pocket, flap pockets at front. Padded shoulders. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Four-button surgeon's cuffs. Body: 100% wool. Lining: 52% viscose, 48% cupro. Made in France.
- Similar itemMichael SimonBead-Trim Tank, PetiteDetailsMichael Simon jersey tank with beads.Beaded scoop neckline; wide shoulder straps.Slim fit.Pullover style; hits at hip.Rayon/nylon.Imported.Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- Similar itemMetallic grey leather 'Tripon' ballerina pump from Marc Jacobs featuring a pointed toe, a small bow detail to the front and a flat heel.
- Dark-wash Photo Ready stretch denim. 8" rise. Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings. Approx. 29" inseam. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/Lycra®; machine wash. Made in USA.
- Similar itemFive pockets. Holey knees. Belt loops. A button and a zip fly closure. Model is 1m77/5'10 and is wearing a size 26. Composition: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Similar itemShell: silk/linen; lining: acetate. Dry clean. Imported. Notch lapel, padded shoulders, long sleeves, four-button cuffs. One-button closure, chest pocket, two flap side pockets. Front and back princess seams, inset back waistband, lined.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane. Details: jersey, solid color, claudine or round collar, scoop neckline, sleeveless, no pockets, logo print, rear logo.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Denim Jeans, AmoebaDetailsrag bone/JEAN "The Skinny" denim jeans in amoeba-print stretch denim.Mid rise.Skinny leg.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/Tencel/spandex.Made in USA of Japanese material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.