- Similar itemWhite mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bright White
- Similar itemFoley + CorinnaConvertible Leather Hobo Bag, BajaDetailsFoley + Corinna convertible hobo bag. Pebbled leather with golden hardware. Tote handles with rings; 5 1/2" drop. Shoulder strap with rings; 6" drop. Fold over zip top. Zip pocket on exterior front. Logo jacquard lining; one zip and two open pockets. 16 1/2"H x 18 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Bag weight: 2lbs 2oz. Imported. Designer About Foley + Corinna: Foley + Corinna is the collaboration between friends and designers Dana Foley and Anna Corinna, who met at the Chelsea Art and Antique Market. The striking line has an avid following among both Hollywood's elite and New York's fashion editors.
- Similar itemThe must have bootie this season! This autumn essential has an easy versatile silhouette for endless wear options. Tan suede is accented with side zippers, leather pulls and total stitch trim detail. Wood tone 3” stacked heel provides ample height and comfort for daily wear-ability. Back features a fabric pull tab for effortless on-and-off wear. Hoss Intropia, founded in 1994, believes the main role of fashion is to help every woman be herself. It is an international brand, present in over forty countries in five continents. Intropia is a word which was formed by two others: Interior & utopia. Utopia which is within a woman with extraordinary sensitivity, away from stereotypes, unique, who enjoys the authentic and who, in a natural way, shows her concerns and experiences, her dreams which have become reality. 3" Heel height. 3.25" Shaft. 2.5" Long zipper closure.
- Similar itemWhite semi-sheer stretch-cotton. Sea snail shell buttons, buttoned cuffs, curved hem. Button fastenings through front . 96% cotton, 4% elastane. Machine wash. Sea snail: New Caledonia
- Similar itemUnleash your inner shoe freak with Shoe Cult! All these styles were designed by Nasty Gal, so you won't find them anywhere else! The Corina Bootie has a suede shell, peep toe, and blonde-wood platform heel. It rides the line perfectly between being fierce and feminine, so wear it with maxi skirts, boyfriend jeans, sun dresses-- any look you want to keep flirty without getting too girly! By Shoe Cult. Synthetic Materials. Height: 7"/18cm. Heel Height: 4"/10cm. Platform Height: 1.25"/3cm. Imported.
- Similar itemA smooth leather Madewell bag in a classic profile. Buckle straps fasten the front flap, and a zippered pocket trims the unlined interior. Adjustable shoulder strap. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 12oz / 0.34kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 9in / 23cm Length: 8.75in / 22cm Depth: 3.5in / 9cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Multicolored semi-sheer printed silk-chiffon. Buttoned cuffs and sleeve tabs, breast pocket, curved hem. Button fastenings through front. 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Oasis Snake Multi Lime
- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Denim Jeans, AmoebaDetailsrag bone/JEAN "The Skinny" denim jeans in amoeba-print stretch denim. Mid rise. Skinny leg. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/Tencel lyocell/spandex. Made in USA of Japanese material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.