- Similar itemEscadaLeather Skinny Pants, BlackDetailsEscada paneled leather skinny pants.Mid rise.Skinny leg.Front asymmetric welt pockets; back welt pockets.Button/zip closure.Fitted silhouette.Cropped at ankle.Lambskin.Made in Poland.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Suede Half d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemBeige 'Mahala' leopard print wool and silk blend coat from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a band collar with a pussy bow detail to the front, a concealed front fastening, flap pockets, a rear central vent and long sleeves.
- Brunello CucinelliCrackle Metallic Slip-On Loafer, SilverDetailsThe crackled metallic leather of this Brunello Cucinelli loafer gleams with sophisticated distinction.Crackled metallic leather upper.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Notched vamp with hidden elastic inset.Leather lining and padded footbed.Lightweight rubber foam sole.1" flat heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemLong sleeve mesh pullover. Raglan sleeves. Split, uneven hem. Ribbed banding trims at edges. Semi-sheer. 100% Viscose. Dry clean only.
- Proenza SchoulerChunky Wool/Cashmere Crew SweaterDetailsProenza Schouler knit sweater with textured body.Ribbed trim at edges.Crew neck.Dropped long sleeves.Front bias detail.Relaxed fit; pullover.Wool/cashmere.Imported.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemBlack cropped trouser from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a skinny fit leg, a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, two zip fastening pockets to the sides and a single welted pocket to the rear.
- Similar itemTaupe suede loafers from Charlotte Olympia featuring a round toe with an embellished gold-tone hand-painted enamel Virgo sign, a lace-up front fastening, a slip-on style, a low heel and an embroidered horoscope side detail.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: baize, no appliqués, leopard design, v-neckline, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemNavy leather and silk loafers from Alberto Moretti featuring a round toe, red embroidered kiss at the front, intone piping and a low heel.