- Similar itemSlouchy, super soft cotton knit with exaggerated, dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed hem. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 90% cotton, 10% silk.
- Similar itemOld Gringo details this classic leather cowboy boot with Auburn University pride for to-be Tigers, current students, or alumni. Distressed leather upper. Auburn ® University navy blue and burnt orange embroidery. TIGERS-embroidered loops at peaked shaft for pull-on style. 10"H mid-calf shaft; 13" top circumference. 1 1/2" stacked block heel. Western-style stitching. Pointed toe. Leather lining and sole. Made in Mexico.
- Similar itemGauzy, short sleeve tee, in striped tissue jersey. Crew neck. Semi-sheer. Length hits at hips. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Black & Ivory Stripe. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black & Ecru , Black , and White.
- Similar itemWhite mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bright White
- Similar itemA chunky texture open lattice knit sweater is cut close to the body in a cropped length and makes for an ideal layering companion. We love it over a flowy dress. Content & Care: Cropped length. 19 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size S. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemClassic, striped long sleeve tee in a slubbed tissue jersey. Crewneck. Semi-sheer. Length hits at hips. Boxy, relaxed fit. Color: Black & Ecru. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Brown & Ecru and Black Stripe.
- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemFryeBilly Cross Stitch Short Cowboy Boot, BurgundyDetailsDistressed leather upper in two-tone colorblock.Western-stitched, pointed toe.Cross-laced side shaft.1 1/2" stacked riding heel."Billy" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemApiece Apart's Anna Cropped Fuzzy Crew is easy to wear in ivory knit; Cropped, hand-knit pullover in soft fuzzy yarn; Wide, round neck; Raglan seams; Long sleeves; Boxy fit. 100% Cotton. Dry clean. Expected ship date by October 1, 2014.