- Similar itemHarbor view light wash cotton blend snap front denim skirt from Frame Denim featuring a button fastening, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design and a short length.
- Similar itemComposition: Lambskin. Details: solid color, logo detail, framed closure, bag handle, external pockets, lined interior, internal pockets, medium. Measurements: Depth: 3.9 inches Height: 9.36 inches Length of strap: 19.5 inches Width: 12.09 inches.
- Similar itemScoop Neck Tank From Rena Lange. 2.5" Strap. 100% Cotton. Available in White.
- Similar itemGreen stripes lend a playful feel to Petit Bateau's Fantoche Tank; White jersey tank with grass green horizontal stripes; Scoop neckline with three small gold buttons; Relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Similar itemBlack lambskin medium 'Padam' tote from Lanvin featuring a gold-tone top zip fastening, two rounded top handles, an adjustable shoulder strap, an exterior pocket with a gold-tone zip fastening and an interior zip fastening pocket.
- Similar itemWe love the bleached-effect light wash of Proenza Schouler's denim skirt. The A-line cut will sit well on most figures. Take a tip from the label's downtown-style followers and team it with a sweatshirt and sandals. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- Similar item96% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 27cm/10.5", Waist 31cm/12". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemWhite cotton 'Rock Star' tank top from Markus Lupfer featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a placed print, a loose fit and a long length. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemAlexander WangBrenda Chain Shoulder Bag, BlackDetailsTumbled lambskin.Shiny nickel hardware.Doubled snake-chain shoulder straps with zippered shoulder pad; 22" drop.Two-way zip top.Two welt and two zip exterior pockets.Inside zip pocket with Alexander Wang logo-embossed tag.7"H x 10"W x 3"D; bag weight: 1lb."Brenda" is imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.