- Similar itemMaterial: Suede. Sole: Rubber. You'll get a fierce look with these stunning multi-strap wedge sandals! multi-strap sandal. Back counter piece. Platform wedge. Open toe. Heel height: 5.75 In. Platform height: 1.75 In.
- Similar itemWhite and black cotton blend stripe trousers from Kenzo featuring a high waist, a tie fastening, side seam pockets, rear welt pockets, vertical stripes, a cropped length and a straight leg.
- Similar itemOversized sweater with a wide round neckline in colour-blocked modal cotton. Soft short sleeves, logo and ribbed edges complete the item.
- EquipmentSignature Button-Down BlouseDetailsA signature Equipment blouse will keep your look polished in any season.Crepe.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Front pockets.Relaxed fit.Shirttail hem.Silk.Imported.Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Acne StudiosLong-Sleeve Button-Up Collared Shirt, WhiteDetailsSoft cotton poplin Acne shirt.Spread collar; button front.Yoked, dropped shoulders.Long sleeves with striped button cuffs.Relaxed fit with split extended-back hem.Cotton/spandex.Made in Portugal.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.
- Similar itemFor Resort 2014, the adventurous Opening Ceremony woman explores Korea! Classic OC shoe shapes have been refreshed with new details"like a row of straps on a Grunge shoe or a zip front on an oxford style"in a bright palette of sky blue, silver, and optic black and white. Nubuck platform sandals. Buckle ankle strap Silver hardware. Heel measures 4.25". Genuine leather. Made in Portugal.
- Similar itemPretty pastels create a delicious island rainbow across this Mini 70's Sweater. Featuring a crewneck, ribbed hems and a miniature fit. Constructed from our super-soft team spirit yarn. 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic
- Similar itemBlack and white silk striped trousers from Dondup featuring a concealed zip fastening, a mid rise, a waistband with belt loops, a cropped length and vertical stripes.
- Similar itemSilk shirt in cream and chilli tone featuring a feminine panama patch flower print. Front button fastening, front pockets and long sleeves with a two button cuff. 100% Silk. Dry clean only. True to size with a relaxed fit.