- Jean-Michel CazabatDulaka Suede and Raffia Wedge, TaupeDetailsSuede upper. Peep-toe reveals 3/4" platform. Adjustable ankle strap. 4" raffia wedge heel extends over backstay. 3 1/4" equivalent pitch. Fabric lining. Rubber outsole provides traction. "Dulaka" is made in Spain. Designer About Jean-Michel Cazabat Shoes: Born in the South of France, shoe designer Jean-Michel Cazabat was inspired as a child by the wooden platform sandals worn by the stylish women in the idyllic village of Gascony. After a career in shoe buying and product development for Charles Jourdan and Kelian, Cazabat launched his own luxury line in 1999. Designing for strong, independent women, Cazabat's signatures include color, glitter, intricate straps, and exotic materials. Jean-Michel Cazabat pumps, sandals, wedges, boots, and more have been spotted on trend-setters and celebrities the world over.
- Similar itemSleeveless flowy chiffon dress with pleats round neck, elastic waist with detachable belt and inner lining.
- ValentinoLace Bow Peep-Toe Platform PumpDetailsValentino lace-embroidered pump. Mesh backing with tonal satin trim. 5" satin heel with 1" platform. 4" equivalent. Layered bow detail at peep toe. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemThis fabulous choker necklace is a mixture of chains with gold, brass, bronze and copper tones. Some of the chains are costume and others are plated. It carries a precious antique coin, an army badge and vintage navy metal buttons, all assembled in a magical stylish piece. Hand made in London in the Spirit of Maria Zureta. ". .BUT IT'S UNDENIABLE TRUE THAT. I'M IRRESPONSIBLY MAD FOR YOU. ."
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA seed-scattered style channels boho beauty. Boatneck. Sleeveless. Piped trim at neckline and armholes. Shirred beneath neckline. Gathered elasticized waist. Lined bodice, unlined skirt. 19 3/4" from waist seam. Belt not included. 70% Rayon, 30% Tencel. Imported. Machine Washable.
- Le Metier de BeauteLimited Edition Holiday NecklaceDetailsCurated by Ken Downing for the discerning Neiman Marcus woman, this limited-edition Le Metier de Beaute luxury necklace is strong, sensual, and on-trend. A must-have item for collectors, these numbered necklaces have been crafted as the ultimate statement piece, projecting custom blended scents from beneath the surface of a show stopping design. Seeking to create a truly customized fragrance experience, Le Metier has crafted three distinct scents. Each of the notes shines on its own, but when blended to taste, the fragrance comes to life. Fragrance Selection: Gardenia: Inspired by the early bloom, this scent captures the essence of the Gardenia, unfurling like the velvet so flower itself into a magnificently warm scent that delights and captivates. Hints of orange blossom and jasmine are succored by a sweet tuberose note, making the fragrance playful and fresh. Orchide: Capturing the deepest scent released by the orchid just after sunset, the heart of this fragrance reveals itself with a surprising warmth and fullness of the bloom. Accentuated with bergamot, this Orchid scent is unforgettable with a lingering note of seductive spice. Ambre: With a vintage charm, this amber scent leads with a twist on the classic patchouli, complimented by deep, sweet notes to make it round and multidimensional. Warm, exotic, and sensual the earthy wood notes add a spice and appeal perfect for blending. 50 limited edition, numbered Fragrance Couture Necklace sets are available exclusively at Neiman Marcus. Set with hand-cut Carnelian stone, recalling an age when the stone was exclusively available to nobles, thought to posses powers of energy and to protect against misfortune. Specifications:80" woven silver chain24-karat gold-plated chain323 grams of silver6. 5 grams of gold20 rare, hand-cut carnelian stonesDesigner About Le Metier de Beaute: Le Metier de Beaute (which translates to "the craft of beauty") is known for its award
- Similar itemBrighten up in the Light Of Day by BC Footwear. This fabric covered silhouette features a printed upper, knotted vamp and adjustable ankle strap. A raffia woven 4 inch wedge and 1 inch platform completes this cute sandal. Fabric Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Glittery letters and numbers embellish this short shift dress that comes with an inset lining. The glittery alpha-numeric design is amplified by the matching silver-tone skinny belt with a rectangular gold-tone ornament. Complete the equation and team this enchanting piece with leggings or tattoo tights. Back zip closure. Color: White, Materials: Rayon, Size: One Size Product Measurements: Shoulder Width: 36cm, Sleeve Length: 21cm, Armhole: 46cm, Bust: 86cm, Total Length: 90cm, Care: Handwash, Machine Wash with Garment Bag