- Herve LegerLilyKate Hardware Bandage Dress, BlackDetailsHerve Leger LilyKate bandage dress with scalloped trim; golden hardware at sides. Banded design widens and tapers for hourglass effect. Deep scoop neckline and back. Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage. Formfitting silhouette. Hem hits above knee. Taping along back zip. Rayon/nylon/spandex. Imported. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemSuede upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 150mm/ 6 inch heel. Approx 40mm/ 1.5 inch island platform. Cut out detail throughout. Stud detail on front. Front tie closure.
- Similar itemMarc by Marc Jacobs gives the classic shopper tote a ladylike remix in pastel mint leather. Mint cow leather, large carryall shape, double top handles and convertible shoulder strap, logo plaque detail, top cinch strap, magnetic top snap, inside zippered back wall pocket, front wall slot pockets. An easy and chic choice for work, school, or weekend shopping. 100% Cow Leather.
- Similar itemA master of the envy-inducing body conscious silhouette, Hervé Léger's iconic cocktail dress are a red-carpet mainstay. Fitted. V-neck with scalloped trim, cap sleeves, fitted bust, contouring bandage panels, flared skirt with cut outs, concealed back zip closure. Wear with platform pumps and a simple clutch. 91% Viscose, 8% Polyamide, 1% Elastane.
- Similar itemRebecca Minkoff teal Mini Avery tote. Leather (Cow) Two top handles. Black and white snakeskin-effect leather panels, detachable leather shoulder strap, silver hardware and feet, zipped pocket. Patch pockets. Fully lined in off-white and charcoal designer-stamped printed poplin. Zip fastening along top. Weighs approximately 1.98lbs/ 0.9kg.
- Giuseppe ZanottiColine Suede Cutout Peep-Toe Bootie, PurpleDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti suede cutout bootie. Peep toe. Strappy cutout upper. Open heel counter. Interior side zip for ease of dress. Covered 4 3/4" stiletto heel. Padded footbed; leather outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Herve LegerAudrina Cutout Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger "Audrina" bandage dress with cutout bands. Sawtooth trim. Boat neckline. Sleeveless. A-line silhouette. Bak zip. Rayon/nylon/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Herve Leger: French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Covered heel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches. Army-green canvas. Cutout heel, black leather tongue and lace-up front, buckled straps, open almond toe. Zip fastening along side. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemTote your essentials in high style. Expert craftsmanship and exquisite python leather creates a unique look for your daily errands. Double handles top off this handbag and a detachable shoulder strap adds versatility. Attached zippered pockets keeps your must-haves within close reach. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.