- Similar itemGreen stretch-denim. Mid-rise, skinny. Belt loops, three front slot pockets and two zip-fastening pockets, quilted panels, two back zip-fastening pockets, adjustable buckle-fastening tab at back, zip-fastening ankles. Snaps and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit.
- Similar itemLong sleeve crepe blazer in navy. Padded pagoda shoulders. Peaked lapel collar. Breast pocket. Single-button closure and slanted flap pockets at front. Four decorative buttons at sleeve cuffs. Two vents at at back. Welt pockets at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 50% acetate, 50% rayon. Lining: 75% rayon, 25% silk. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSimple and chic, Michael Kors' off-the-shoulder top features exquisitely soft draped jersey. Black jersey, wide neckline, off-the shoulder with cap sleeves, lined front. Fitted. Team with a full skirt and pumps for a ladylike finish. 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Sophia WebsterJessica Pinstripe Mixed-Media PumpDetailsSophia Webster mixed-media pump. 4" covered heel. Clear PVC vamp with metallic leather cap-toe. Striped patent leather counter. Suede piping. Pointed toe. V'd topline. d'Orsay silhouette. Leather lining and sole. "Jessica" is made in Brazil. Designer About Sophia Webster: The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.
- Similar itemRock'n'roll style goes ultra-luxe with these of-the-moment skinny jeans from Balmain. Faded pale grey wash stretch denim, snap tab closure, belt loops, quilted panels at knees, multiple side zip pockets, back pockets, inside ankle zips, gold-toned hardware. Skinny fit, biker-style. Wear with a silk tee, bold shoulder blazer and studded boots. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemAdd some style and contrast into your wardrobe with this Costume National™ Long Sleeve Jersey Top. Asymmetric neckline. Wrapped accent at front. Long contrast sleeves. Straight hemline. 73% polyester, 22% viscose, 5% elastane. Machine wash cold, hang dry. Made in Italy. Length: 28 in.
- Similar itemLong sleeve ribbed blazer in black. Tonal glossy thread woven throughout. Peaked lapel collar. Padded shoulders. Breast pocket. Single button closure at front. Flap pockets at sides. Three-button surgeon's cuffs. Welt pocket at interior. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body: 57.4% acrylic, 22.9% wool, 13.5% viscose, 5.4% polyester, 0.8% nylon. Lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton. Imported.
- Similar itemAlice + OliviaStacey Face Pump, Soft PinkDetailsAlice + Olivia combo pointed face pump. Patent and matte leather with satin and vinyl trim. Face design at pointed toe; crystals trim lips and glasses. 4 1/4" covered heel. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Stacey" is imported. Designer About Alice + Olivia: Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Haute HippieCrepe Combo Boy BlazerDetailsHaute Hippie boyfriend tuxedo blazer with crepe-back satin combo. Shawl collar; one-button closure. Long sleeves; five-button cuffs. Front chest pocket; welt pockets. Cropped at waist. Tailored silhouette. Asymmetric hem; pointed front, arched back. Polyester/rayon. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Pour la Victoire Vionne lace up ankle boot in blackDesigner About Haute Hippie: After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.