- Brogue loafers with patent look wingtip round toe and punched detail. 100% Polyurethane. Machine washable.
- Similar itemJoe's Jeans The Micro Flare in Joslyn (deep indigo) 9.5 oz. stretch denim. Five-pocket style; leather logo patch at back waist. Mid rise. Light whiskering and fading. Fitted through skinny legs. Slight flare at ankles. Raw, released hem. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/lyocell/Lycra T400 spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemIRO's Lolita sweater is composed of an ecru and black Breton-striped open stockinette-stitched cotton blend. Elongated silhouette. English rib-knit crewneck, cuffs, bottom band. Pulls over. Available in Ecru/Black. 77% cotton, 23% polyamide. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemSophisticated topper with a bold, contrast trim. Round neckline. Zip front. Long sleeves. Lined. About 21.5" from shoulder to hem. Polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. - Nipon Boutique Contrast-Trimmed Blazer
- Similar itemThe Gentry by Jon Josef is a luxurious black velvet loafer. Pair this sophisticated style with cropped black trousers and a loose fitting blouse for an office inspired look. Velvet upper. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. Slip on. Tassel detail. Approx. .5" Stacked heel. Cushioned footbed. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemThis blazer from Elliott Lauren is the perfect pop of color to add to any outfit. The naturally stretchy knit fabric makes this style ultra-comfortable, while the ribbing and tonal red buttons make it ultra-chic. Pair this piece with a white button down, navy pants and gold jewelry for a look that can take you from meetings to dinner.DETAILS: Three button closure. Notch collar. Two front patch pockets. Unlined. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit fabric. 100% polyester. Dry clean only. Made in NYC.
- Saint James has remained true to its Breton heritage for over 150 years, producing the highest quality nautical-inspired silhouettes in their Normandy, France-based factory. Renowned for their trademark stripes, Saint James has been outfitting professional sailors and fashion conscious consumers for over a decade. This traditional Breton fisherman sweater is one of their classic styles. Its close-knit quality and double-twist wool will keep you warm throughout the new season. Wear yours with jeans, a statement belt and neutral flats for a timeless look.DETAILS: Ecru and navy striped wool sweater with silver buttons on the shoulder. Slips on. Long sleeves. 100% wool. Dry clean recommended. Made in France.
- Similar itemFRAME Karlie Forever jeans with whiskering and fading. Approx. measurements: 9 rise; 38 inseam; 47 outseam; 22 leg opening. Five-pocket style. Medium rise. Slim fit. Flare leg openings. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA of imported material.
- Goldsign Gower Flare Leg Jean in Ursula is a new denim arrival from Goldsign. Goldsign jeans are a brand for the denim enthusiasts. The Goldsign collection is where luxury meets innovation and technique. Goldsign's has plenty of celebrity fans, and for good reason - whether you're looking for a pull on super skinny, or a sleek flare, you can't go wrong with these jeans. Goldsign Stella Midrise Flare Leg Jean in Embrace features a sophisticated dark wash with the perfect amount of wiskering and fade. This comfortable, stretch denim jean has traditional 5 pocket styling and zip/button closure. The jean measures about: rise 9" and inseam 35" Size 27 measured. Fabrication: Cotton, rayon, polyester, spandex. Care instructions: Machine wash cold water. Made in the USA.