- Ruthie DavisBartley Studded Platform Gladiator SandalDetailsStudded leather upper.T-strap connects spiked straps.Back zip closure.6" heel, 1 1/2" metallic leather platform.4 1/2" equivalent.Leather lining and sole."Bartley" is made in Italy.Designer Ruthie Davis Shoes: A master of contradictions, Ruthie Davis thrives on pairing sensuality and power, luxury and minimalism, femininity and severity. Her signature use of adornments-crystals, spikes, studs-lends an edgy, rock 'n' roll attitude to ladylike styles. Step up in Ruthie Davis sandals, pumps, boots, booties, wedges, and more.
- Similar itemModern, glamorous and full of edge, this matte embossed clutch is our new obsession. Gleaming gold-tone chains and vibrant neon accents instantly bring a pop of personality to your summer street style. Matte python-embossed faux-leather exterior. Pale gold-tone hardware. Front logo plaque with stud detail. Neon woven chain accents. Fold-over flap with snap-button closure. Interior zipper pocket, cell phone pocket and two additional multipurpose pockets. Removable, adjustable cross-body strap with 20" drop. Logo animal-print lining. 13"W x 6.75"H.
- Have you ever had the opportunity to scavenge through your grandmother's basement or attic? If hers is anything like my grandparents', it first appears to be an intimidating mess of various outdated objects, but if you hunt in a little more depth, it's brimming with your mom's clothes from when she was your age - and somehow, they all just happen to be insanely adorable! I am in love with these high-waisted, navy blue sailor shorts not only because they're a simple, yet super stylish go-to piece, but also because they remind me of a gem I would discover all dusty in a corner of my grandma's attic! These Mom-hand-me-down-inspired britches' pockets are bordered with tortoiseshell faux buttons, which would match just about every pair of sunglasses my mama has ever owned. The shorts are lined, and are neatly closed with a hidden back zipper. And the best part is how versatile they are - I would wear these shorts with anything from a tucked-in graphic tee and slouchy boots in warm weather, to tights and an oversized sweater when it's cooler out. These shorts are a delightful reminder that it's fun having style inspired by my mom - and sometimes without even realizing it! - Christen, Fashion Writer Vintage Inspired, Nautical Short High Waist Pass the Navy Down Shorts in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Casual, Beach, Resort occasions.
- Similar itemRebecca MinkoffMAC Clutch Crossbody Bag, ToastDetailsCalfskin leather with shiny golden hardware.Removable chain crossbody strap with studded leather inset; 21 1/2" drop.Zip top with tassel pull.Front flap-detailed zip pocket with lobster clip.Inside, one zip pocket, one card pocket, two open pockets.Printed logo fabric lining; metal feet protect bag.7 1/2"H x 11"W x 2 1/2"D; weighs 1lb. 5oz.Imported.Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiWrap-Around Buckle Strap Sandal, NudeDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth leather sandal with silver hardware4 3/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Buckled straps cover vamp and crisscross at ankle.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemTouches of abrasion deconstruct this free-spirited cut off short. Light blue, 16 year wash features sun-drenched fading and hazy whiskering. Traditional 5-pocket zip-fly closure and unique vintage-inspired wash makes this the essential short for summer.
- Similar itemCircus shorts in neon green from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania. These matelassé sailor shorts feature a grey spotted print throughout, fold over side pockets, and a banded waist. Has a concealed button fly and button closure with a tonal two button front overlay.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Jet Set Degrade Zip ClutchDetailsSand python-print leather with golden degrading studs.Top zip.Wrist trap.Logo plate at top center.Inside, monogram lining; one open pocket and card slots.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Glittering Swarovski crystals and slender straps compose these exquisite Casadei sandals, which are rendered in shimmering metallic leather. Buckled ankle strap. Covered platform and stiletto heel. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 4.5in / 115mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm. Available sizes: 38