- Steal the spotlight in Big Star™ jeans. The Remy features a low rise and bootcut leg for a sexy, classic fit ; 16 Year Epic is a lighter medium blue wash with baked, in whiskers, a sanded fade, and grinding and rips for a broken-in finish. Contrast topstitching with repair-stitch detailing. Aged Star shank buttons. Polished copper rivets. Rhinestone-studded Omega design stitched at the coin and back pockets. Leather brand patch accents the back waist. Five-pocket design with button-flap back pockets. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 42 in ; Inseam: 34 in ; Front Rise: 7 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 17 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- JoieNyree Button-Down Plaid-Print Silk BlouseDetailsJoie "Nyree" shirt in plaid-print, sheer georgette. Round, collarless neckline; hidden-button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Front patch pocket. Yoked back shoulders; shirttail hem. Silk. Imported. Please note: Camisole, shown, is sold separately. Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious. " Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsWomen's Nyree Button-Down Plaid-Print Silk Blouse - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemFryeDeborah Studded BootDetailsGleaming studs jazz up the Western-inspired style of the Frye Deborah boot. The shorter style will elongate legs in flowy dresses and skinny pants. Distressed leather upper with studded shaft. Upturned toe. Pull loops at top of 7 1/2" shaft. 1 3/4" stacked heel. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemEmbrace your inner Mary Kate in our Oversized Open Knit Cardigan. The outerwear features front button closure, long sleeves, and side patch pockets. Stylist Tip: Add a maxi dress and lace-up boots for a grunge look.
- Similar itemOversized cardigan sweater featuring long dolman sleeves, tassel fringe hem, and button up front. By Lucca Couture.
- Similar itemJoie "Nyree" shirt in plaid-print, sheer georgette. Round, collarless neckline; hidden-button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Front patch pocket. Yoked back shoulders; shirttail hem. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemFreebirdCharlie Leather Combat Boot, BlackDetailsFreebird distressed leather combat boot. 1 1/2" flat stacked heel. Lace-up front adjusts vamp. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole for traction. "Charlie" is made in Mexico. Designer About Freebird: These boots are a throwback to vintage Americana and the quality craftsmanship it represents. Each is made entirely by hand out of thoughtfully selected materials and then inspected multiple times to guarantee they're perfect. And to ensure they'll last you for years to come, the soles are crafted using Goodyear construction, in which stacks of leather are hammered and stitched together for long-wearing durability. Freebird styles include lace-up, knee-high, booties, Western, and more.
- Rock 'n roll chic is back. Low-rise stretch denim boasts a skinny fit from the hip through the leg. A sanded fade, whiskers, and destroyed grinding set off the medium indigo blue wash. Multi-threaded contrast topstitching. Antiqued fleur hardware. Sequined fleur-de-lis at the coin and back pockets. Leather brand patch at back waist. Five-pocket design with button-flap back pockets. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 26 in ; Outseam: 40 in ; Inseam: 32 in ; Front Rise: 7 1 2 in ; Back Rise: 12 1 2 in ; Leg Opening: 11 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Details & Fit: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.