- Similar itemYellow and brown plastic sunglasses from Christian Dior Vintage featuring round striped frames and curved arms. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemA feminine pilot, Caroline features gradient lenses, the iconic Coach Legacy stripe and the signature grommet at the temple tip. The Coach Lozenge logo at each temple takes its inspiration from the iconic hangtag included on every authentic Coach handbag.
- Similar itemMade in Italy. 100% UV protection. Navy blue frames with dark gray gradient lenses; Havana frames with brown gradient lenses. Contrast sides with signature stripes and G detail. Gucci logo at lens corner.
- Similar itemThese cat eye sunglasses feature transparent stripes at the opaque plastic frame. Inlaid metal accents at temples. Case and cleaning cloth included. Cateye frame. Non polarized lenses. Imported, Japan. Measurements Width: 5in / 13cm Height: 2in / 5cm THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE THE USA. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemOversized lenses lend a bold look to these Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses. Finished with logo hardware at the temples and striped arms, these sunglasses have a chic, designer style. Molded nose. Gradient lenses. Made in Italy.
- Salvatore FerragamoVara Sunglasses with Snakeskin Arms, Striped HoneyDetailsVara style sunglasses by Salvatore Ferragamo.Striped enamel frames.Watersnake arms.Salvatore Ferragamo logo metal temples.Gradient lenses (not mirrored or polarized).100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Clear 'Nouvelle Ligne Paris' sunglasses from Silhouette Vintage featuring gold-tone lenses and a clear and pink stripe frame. Excellent condition. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemWonderland wayfarer style sunglasses. Handmade Italian acetate frames. French cometec hinges. Polarized lenses that reduce glare and offer clearer vision. Carl Zeiss lenses. 100% UV protection. Contrast front and temples. Three stripe logo at temple. Dimensions: 6 inch width, 2.25 inch height. 53mm lens width. Imported.
- Similar itemTory Burch Classic Stripe Aviator Sunglasses.Color:Gold Stripe.Sunglasses.