- Similar itemCanada Goose. Camp Hooded Mid-Length Puffer Coat, Yellow. Quilted ripstop windproof puffer coat by Canada Goose with 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down. Approx. 31 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. TEI score of 2; comfortably endures temperatures of 0 to -15 degrees Celsius (32 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.). Adjustable tunnel hood; two-way YKK® storm flap with tricot chin guard; zip front. Long sleeves with ribbed knit cuffs; logo patch on left sleeve. Vertical zip pockets; internal mesh pocket. Tricot-lining at the back of the neck for added warmth. Slim, insulated fit. Adjustable hem hits at mid-thigh. Nylon; recycled polyester lining. Made in Canada of Japanese material.
- Similar itemErdem black and multicolor floral wallpaper-print satin sleeveless Elizabeth dress. Custom-milled fabric. Fitted and flared silhouette, paneled bodice with V neckline, flared skirt with two single pleats at front, flat bow at bodice back. 39" shoulder to hem, approximately . Invisible zipper at side. Lined in crepe de Chine. Available in Black/Multi. Silk . Dry clean. Made in England.
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Small Tote Bag, WhiteDetailsSaint Laurent pebbled leather tote with silver hardware.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop.Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.Removable padlock charm attaches to handles.Key charms snap to suede-lined interior.Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front.Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides.Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining.Metal feet protect bottom.10"H x 12"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3lbs. 7oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Stella McCartney's oversize round frame sunglasses are styled in solid light pink and dark brown tortoiseshell acetate. Eco-friendly sunglasses are made from over 50% natural and renewable resources . Oversize round frames, goldtone logo etched inset at temples . Dark brown gradient lenses . Available in Light Pink/Dark Brown . Made in Italy . Comes with protective hard case and cleaning cloth .
- Similar itemRound acetate frame in tortoise with gradient brown lenses. Thierry Lasry sunglasses comes in classic vintage styles with the finest Italian sourced acetate and are made with modern day techniques for superior craftsmanship. Features include a 5 barrel hinges and metal bars at the temples. 5.75" Total frame width. Lenses measure 2"W x 1.75"H. Leather hardshell cases and pouch included. Handmade in France.
- Similar itemMulticolour silk 'JQ Astere' dress from Mary Katrantzou featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a fitted waist, a back zip fastening, an a-line shape skirt, pleated details, a straight hem and a 'Poppies' print throughout.
- Similar itemCanada Goose. Montebello Parka with Fur Hood. Canada Goose Montebello parka with 625 power fill power white duck down; accented with military buttons. Drawcord hood with natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff. Approx. 28"L from shoulder to hem. TEI score of 3; for fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use; temperatures from -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (14 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit). Button closure with concealed two-way zip front. Long sleeves with zip pocket; ribbed cuffs to keep out the cold; . Front flap pocket with heavy duty zip closure. Fleece-lined chest pockets for hands, snap closure; lower envelope pockets for storage, button closure. Interior straps allows for parka to be worn as a backpack. Slim fit with an adjustable inner drawstring waist. Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining. Made in Canada.
- Mini leather tote bag from artisans in luxury design, Aspinal of London. A smaller version of the 'Marylebone', the lightweight tote is handcrafted from the finest Italian calf leather with a shimmering grosgrain lined interior. Sturdy rolled leather handles and an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap offer versatile carrying options. The main compartment with dual-zip fasten houses a zipped pocket and an open compartment to hold a Smartphone. An equestrian style strap with stud detail enhances the design. Supplied in a protective Aspinal felt bag. R.R. Outer: Italian Calf Leather. Lining: Grosgrain. Hardware: Brass. Dimensions: H:20 x W:32 x D:10cm. Handle Drop: 11cm. Detachable Shoulder Strap: 55cm (max).
- Similar itemMulticolour silk 'Austere' dress from Mary Katrantzou featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a fitted waist, an a-line shape skirt, a pleated design, a straight hem, a back zip fastening and a 'Calligraphy' print throughout.