- Similar itemA step up. Our Svanity peep toe platform booties with lattice side cutouts flaunt a little attitude and a lot of confidence. Back zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Suede upper. Man-made lining and sole. Imported. 1/2" platform. 4 1/4" high heels.
- Similar itemPretty with a flirty twist, this ivory dress from Hervé Léger features a paneled bodice and softly ruffled skirt. Ivory stretch paneling with textural pattern detailing, V-neckline, thin straps, figure-enhancing bandage panels with corset-like seaming, concealed back zip closure. Extra form-fitting through the thigh. Style with statement heels and a bold leather jacket. 90% Viscose, 9% Polyamide, 1% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Similar itemThese textured black socks have stretch fabric, a seamed toe, and ribbing at top. Throw them on with sky-high platforms and a skater dress. Cotton/Polyester/Spandex. 26.5"/67cm length. 3.5"/9cm length. Imported.
- Similar itemMatthew Williamson multicolored jacket. Brocade. Fully lined. Button fastening at front. 61% polyester, 39% silk; lining: 67% acetate, 33% cupro. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slim fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemStreet Styling: Slam dunk it. This studded high top wedge sneaker makes you as tall (or taller) as all the boys. Fiercely cool street style. 6 1/2" heel and 2" platform. Leather upper and man made sole. Fits a little bit small. Size US 8 (EU 38) insole measures 9 1/2" or 24cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A Jeffrey Campbell original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Zac PosenLong-Sleeve Cocktail DressDetailsZac Posen satin crepe cocktail dress. Approx. 41 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. V neckline. Long sleeves draped with a sheer overlay. Folding at bodice. Back zip. Acetate/viscose/spandex; unlined. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Please Note: Zac Posen runs small. Please order one size larger than you would normally wear. Designer About Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemRaoul gold, black and silver blazer. Brocade. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, flap pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 69% polyester, 15% cotton, 11% acrylic, 5% metallic; lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up. Tailored for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemThese textured cream socks have stretch fabric, a seamed toe, and ribbing at top. Throw them on with sky-high platforms and a skater dress. Cotton/Polyester/Spandex. 26.5"/67cm length. 3.5"/9cm length. Imported.
- Similar itemA combination of smooth and pebbled leather, plus a quilted vamp and not one, but two buckles gives our Disheveled platform booties their definite don't-mess-with-me attitude. Side zip for easy on/off. Foot-flattering almond-toe design. Padded footbed provides all-day, into-the-evening comfort. Suede upper. Man-made lining and sole. Imported. 1" platform. 4 1/4" high heels. As seen in the September issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.