- Similar itemEscadaVelvet-Trimmed Tweed Blazer, CharcoalDetailsEscada tweed blazer.Approx. measurements: 23"L from shoulder to hem; 25"L sleeve.Velvet trims lapels, placket, pockets, and hem.Notched lapels; two-button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Flap pockets at hips.Rounded hem.Fitted silhouette.Virgin wool/polyamide/silk/polyester/spandex.Imported.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Navy and dark-green cotton-twill. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton. Machine wash or dry clean
- Similar itemLime green wool 80's pencil skirt from Christian Lacroix featuring a side button fastening and a straight hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Dark-blue, black and white chiffon. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side. 100% viscose . Dry clean
- Similar itemPart of the NEO for Selena Gomez Collection, this girls' skirt channels Selena's flirty style in fluttery lace-print chiffon.
- Similar itemPrinted chiffon blouse with metallic beaded trim button fastenings through front, detachable bow at waist, long sleeves and buttoned cuffs.
- Similar itemHigh waisted. Concealed back zip closure. Lace overlay with embroidered butterflies. Polyester lining. Made in Italy.
- Haute HippieCrepe Combo Boy BlazerDetailsHaute Hippie boyfriend tuxedo blazer with crepe-back satin combo.Shawl collar; one-button closure.Long sleeves; five-button cuffs.Front chest pocket; welt pockets.Cropped at waist.Tailored silhouette.Asymmetric hem; pointed front, arched back.Polyester/rayon.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Pour la Victoire Vionne lace up ankle boot in blackDesigner About Haute Hippie:After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Similar itemBlack silk blend shirt from Labour Of Love featuring a round neck, a concealed front press stud fastening, long sleeves with puff shoulders, a central pleated panel, a pleated peplum to the bottom and a gold-tone spot print.