- Similar itemPink leather 'Classic Dance' ballerinas from Saint Laurent featuring a round toe, a bow ribbon and a flat heel.
- Helmut LangVeil Sheer Long-Sleeve BlouseDetailsHelmut Lang sheer voile blouse.Approx. 28"L front; 33"L back (size small).Spread collar; placket front. 26"L sleeves; barrel cuffs.Loose, relaxed fit.Straight hem with side vents.Cotton; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Model is wearing size Small.Designer About Helmut Lang:Designer Helmut Lang was at the forefront of starkly chic minimalism, known for his boldly cut suits and edgy attitude. Today, designers Nicole and Michael Colovos (formerly of Habitual) maintain Mr. Lang's legendary clean lines while injecting a modern femininity into the line.
- Similar itemIRO's Lismore Black Blazer is a wardrobe staple modeled after the traditional tuxedo jacket; Black polished wool long blazer; Tuxedo lapels with black leather trim; Lightly padded shoulders; Long sleeves with button cuffs; Front flap pockets at waist with leather trim; Single button closure; Back vent; Lined. 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Dusty plum coloured silk-cotton tailored trousers by Haider Ackermann. Concealed hook and eye closure. Concealed zip fly. Belt loops. Two hip pockets. One back pocket. Central leg pleats. Cuffed hem finishes at the ankles. Unlined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemPoudre beige leather 'Rockstud' ballerinas from Valentino Garavani featuring a pointed toe, gold-tone Rockstud embellishments, a brand embossed insole and a flat heel.
- Similar itemCrêpe. Jacquard. Solid color. Lapel collar. Buttoned cuffs. External flap pockets. 1 Button. Rear slit. Lined. Darts. Long sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 87% Rayon, 13% Cotton.
- EquipmentSignature Button-Down BlouseDetailsA signature Equipment blouse will keep your look polished in any season.Crepe.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Front pockets.Relaxed fit.Shirttail hem.Silk.Imported.Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemOff-white, red and black cropped checked trousers from Jil Sander. Belt loops. Concealed zip fly with hook and eye closure. Two hip pockets and two rear pockets. Central leg pleats. Regular cropped legs. Unlined.
- TheoryOlava Double-Georgette BlouseDetailsOlava style in double georgette.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Front slip pockets.Relaxed fit.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.