- Similar itemBrand from China: MISS BIG. Color: Black, Materials: PU, Composite Sole, Size: 35, 36, 37, 38 Heel: 1.5cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar item100% cotton. Single breast pocket.
- Similar itemBrand from China: TAKIYAS. Color: White, Beige, Black, Materials: Lace - Polyester, Size: One Size: Bust: 72cm, Total Length: 25cm(strap not included), Strap: 28cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemBrand from China: Pangmama. Color: Pink, Materials: Polyurethane, Size: 34-39: Heel: 1.5cm / 0.6", Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemDarkly romantic magenta crop tank featuring textured black lace detailing with black criss cross grosgrain straps at back. Fully lined. By Nasty Gal. 100% Polyester. 27"/68.5cm bust. 15"/38 cm length. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemLeather Dolce Vita sandals have bohemian charm with elaborate beading and polished studs accenting the slim straps. Exposed back zip. Padded footbed and rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 6.5,8,8.5,10
- Similar itemJack Rogers Navajo Sandal. Handmade thong sandal. Hand laced detail on upper. 1/2" stacked heel. Synthetic outsole. Upper: 100% leather. If you order a half size, this shoe will arrive marked with the whole size and a dash.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- TOMSGeometric Woven Playa SandalDetailsLook good and give at the same time with the new TOMS thong sandal. Just like always, with every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. Faux suede (polyester) and geometric woven upper. Thong strap. Adjustable ankle strap. Distinctive TOMS logo patch on heel counter. 1/2" flat heel. Padded insole. Rubber and textile outsole provides traction. Imported. Designer About TOMS: Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.