- Lewis short. Blue multi surrounding floral print. Cut to sit high on the waist, the lewis shorts feature a back zipper, contrast waist binding and pajama inspired fit 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Light-gray wool, polyamide, mohair and alpaca-blend . Slips on. 32% wool, 30% polyamide, 20% mohair, 18% alpaca. Dry clean
- Similar itemKeep your promise to yourself to look your best in the Pact 2! ; Made of metallic leather upper. Easy slip-on wear. Pointed toe. Embossed cork pattern. Leather lining. Lightly padded footbed. Wrapped heel. Synthetic sole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 4 in ; Weight: 7 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Achieve a look of dramatic elegance with a double-face, wool-blend coat that reverses from one neutral to another. A shoulder-sweeping shawl collar drapes down the open front and faux-suede trim creates a refined framework. Brand: LAFAYETTE 148 NEW YORK. Style Name: Lafayette 148 New York 'Lucinda' Double Face Reversible Open Front Coat. Style Number: 841675.
- Mirrored heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Degradé gold leather and sand suede. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Similar itemMedallion Jacquard Shorts by Helmut Lang. From the runway; structured shorts with leather waist & wide pleats in an aquatic inspired printed jacquard. Leather waist. Slant, zipper pockets at hip with leather trim. Wide pleats at front & back. Zip fly with hook & bar closure. Nautically inspired floral print allover. Structure, boxy fit. Color: Neon Red. 84% Polyester, 16% Nylon.
- Similar itemThe Line Knitwear New Arrivals are hitting the store and they are beautiful. They are anything but basic, the detail work, style and fabric are off-the-chart comfortable and chic. Here is a bit of background info on this designer. Line Kintwear designs are an artful combination of oversize knits with great patterns and textures. The Line sweaters and jackets are made of custom yarn blends that make their piece special and stand out with gorgeous designs. Line Knitwear is cozy, and helps you keep stylishly warm. Enjoy shopping the line. The Line Wicker Boat Neck Sweater in ivory features long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, a rounded neckline, ribbed hem, and allover chunky open knit. Measures approximately 25 1/2" from shoulder to hem. Fabrication: Acrylic/Nylon/Cotton/Wool. Care instructions: Dry clean.
- Similar itemA poncho cape crafted from cotton gabardine. Protecting from wind and rain, Burberry has been producing capes in gabardine since the late 1880s. The simple design features oversize buttons, gun flaps and a storm shield, referencing the iconic trench coat.
- The Kensington is a modern fit trench coat, tailored to the body, with a tapered waist and slim set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.